Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]No need to be that drastic. Just ask her to spell a few long words and write a paragraph on why people need a spell check and her head will explode.[/color][/font][/size]
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have a school newspaper to share with you.

I find myself constantly wishing to drop a house on its "reporters."[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/quote][I]*gives Allamorph a two-by-four* [/I]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]On a more light-hearted note:

[CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-rock-rihanna-subtlety-unclear.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/celebrity-pictures-katie-holmes-tom-cropped.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][I]*gives Allamorph a two-by-four* [/I][/quote]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*stands ready with a second*

I figure we should be using the first one until it breaks....
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I've seen this before and it still makes me laugh when I see it again. lol

[IMG]http://www.funny.com/_fc/wm640/0/2/fn.CD66J.jpg[/IMG]

This one is good too. =P

[IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-tommy-lee-jones-vampires-sparkle1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Debates on whether the Spy's video was leaked in keeping with the nature of the character aside, this is the best "Meet The"video yet.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Meet the Spy"]c9xUdmA_DDI[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Facebook status of one of my friends:

[INDENT][I][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]John G__ [/COLOR][/B]just texted a student's mother to see if she could do her solo on stage tonight before church. Only instead of the word "solo", a wrong button and the miracle of T9 predictive text, inadvertently typed the word "porn" in place of "solo".[/I][/INDENT]

:animesmil[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Facebook status of one of my friends:

[INDENT][I][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]John G__ [/COLOR][/B]just texted a student's mother to see if she could do her solo on stage tonight before church. Only instead of the word "solo", a wrong button and the miracle of T9 predictive text, inadvertently typed the word "porn" in place of "solo".[/I][/INDENT]

:animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/neosimkin/rofl.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I'm sure I'll get murdered for this, but since [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] infected theO with the madness of this paticular video, I'm going to do the same for you lucky OB members. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE="The Duck Song"]MtN1YnoL46Q[/YOUTUBE]
Posted
Nice one Nerdsy, I swiped that and posted it over at theO. And since I'm here...

[IMG]http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2009/06/fail-owned-slide-fail.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2009/06/fail-owned-police-panties-fail.jpg[/IMG]

Fail indeed. lol
Posted
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Twas found by complete accident, and I was told I must put this here. I lol'd so hard though, wow. :3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[YOUTUBE="Darth Thriller"]4oMokuYOXCM[/YOUTUBE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I just found these. These are the only time I may like Vince.

[YOUTUBE="Love My nuts remix"]TaR4LcLbW8I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Slap Chop Remix"]UWRyj5cHIQA[/YOUTUBE]

I like it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE=""]XoAFB6ya17A[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
GitS is an awesome movie, go watch it, now.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I lol'd.

[CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/celebrity-pictures-sean-connery-borats-dad.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][URL=http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/BayeuxKanye.jpg][COLOR="Blue"]Let's play with Bayeux Tapestry![/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php"][COLOR="Blue"]Have a blast.[/COLOR][/URL] Fair warning, it seems the only way to screenshot them properly is to snag them with a Firefox screenshot add-on.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]So I decided to start checking out [URL="http://www.superpoop.com/"][COLOR="Blue"]Superpoop[/COLOR][/URL].

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.superpoop.com/081709/whoa-what-was-that.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

=D[/FONT]
Posted
I present to you... [b][url=http://sieni.us/?id=38]THIS![/url][/b]

[size=1][In case you couldn't tell, the bold text should be clicked.][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...