OtakuBoards

Actors and Voice Actors

AmyraSuzuki

Hiya! If Any One Agrees With What I Am About To Say......amazing! Have You Ever Noticed How In Anime The Voice Actors Are Totaly Ugly(some Anyway) And Their Characters Are So Cool. I Have And If It Is A Male Character It Totally Ruins His Image If I Look At The Actor. But I Still Watch The Anime And Soon Forget The Guy Behind The Art. My Favorite Movie Actors Are, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Christian Bale, Rufus Sewell, And Many More. I Like Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler, Jessica Alba, But I Really Don't Care About Keira Knightly. I Still Can't Believe That Heath Ledger Is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? It Is So Sad, But I Didn't Really Watch Any Of His Movies So I Can't Tell You What I Thought About His Acting.

• 2 months later...
I`m not sure if this is a post about voice actors or actors... But, I have to say that my number 1 favourite voice actor of all time is Quinton Flynn (Axel:KH, Reno:FF, etc.) I just think hes so talented. I also love Clouds voice actor in english (Steve Burton), and Demyx from Kingdom Hearts voice actor (Ryan O'Donohue).

[FONT=Arial]I think the main difference between anime voice actors and those for studios such as Pixar is that most anime is done in a template style, where two males could have their distinguishing features completely swapped and look just like the other, whereas Pixar goes to some length to put a bit of the actor's face into the rendered character.

With that in mind, I don't really view any voice actors as ugly, just real.

And to the other aspect, Christian Bale has solidified himself as one of my favorite actors. Johnny Depp is getting there, what since I rather enjoyed his portrayal of Willy Wonka and I just noticed some rather Richard Dean Anderson-esque traits in his Jack Sparrow character.

And [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kaede[/COLOR]'s avatar pretty well describes my initial reaction to the caps in the opening post.[/FONT]

Gerard Butler.

Most awesomely amazing person alive. He can sing, act, has amazing abs, and is the pinacle of all humans.

If I wasn't straight I'd be in love with him. That's why it's called a mancrush!