Aberinkula Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 [quote name='Gavin']Anyway congratulations on your win, you certain deserved it, and really, it simply cements your position here in the Anthology as it's almighty creative overlord. Heh.[/quote] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Now if only he'd hurryup with that damned story of us he has thought of! Just kidding Alla, but it would still be interesting to see.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted June 8, 2008 Author Posted June 8, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Although I balk just a little at the idea of the area mod winning a contest in their own forum [/FONT][/quote]Please take note, any and all forms of [I]"balking"[/I] is strictly prohibited! :D [SIZE="1"][I]*strangle'd*[/I][/SIZE] Thanks for the kind words in regards to my hosting the poetry contest. In response to the sentiment that I should host another contest... I am actually working on some details for possibly doing a type of story event. If I can get it worked out to my satisfaction, I'll launch it and see what happens. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted June 13, 2008 Author Posted June 13, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='ChocolatePocky']This sounds fun, sign meh up![/quote]Thank you for the interest, however this contest has already come to a close. Don't let that stop you from joining the fun here though! There are several fun threads where everyone is welcome to participate. You don't have to sign up either. :catgirl: [thread=58857][U]The Cinquain Poem Game[/U][/thread] [thread=58987][U]The Limerick Thread[/U][/thread] [thread=59125][U]6 Fiction- AKA The Short Short Story[/U][/thread] [thread=58988][U]55 Fiction ? The Sequel[/U][/thread] [thread=59147][U]The Anthology Shuffle Game[/U][/thread][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now