OtakuBoards

Mentally Retarded at birth.

Will2x

Would you keep your baby if it was retarded?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you keep your baby if it was retarded?

• Yes, Its part of me.
    • NO WAY! Im not going to live the rest of my life taking care of him/her
    • im dont really know..
    • id put it up for adoption, or let one my relatives who want a child have it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

[FONT=century gothic]Jenna, you are a beautiful, strong person. Your brother is blessed to have a sister like you, and I am convinced that you will make a wonderful mother as well. ;)[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
I far beyond agree. Its obvious that you are a special person, Jenna. Whenever you have a child, I can tell he'll have a great mother.

-Justin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[B]
[FONT=century gothic]Jenna, you are a beautiful, strong person. Your brother is blessed to have a sister like you, and I am convinced that you will make a wonderful mother as well. ;)[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I agree with you 100%, Cera.

Tolerance and acceptance are two of the most admirable and courageous qualities that a person can posess, in my opinion.

Sometimes it can be hard to accept something that you don't understand, or are afraid of. But when people overcome that fear, they realize that there is a whole lot more to life.

It's always great to see people who can truly look past their insecurities and see people for who they really are.[/size]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Thank you Cera, and Justin, and James :)

I'm surprised I could actually post something rational in the whole topic, since I was nearly blinded my anger...ack...

This is the first time I have ever been extremely upset about a topic...and this is probably the only time you guys will ever catch a glimpse of Jenna when she's [i]really[/i] angry, as opposed to just being cynically, temporarily angry ;)

I don't think I'm going to apologize for what I've said in here, because I meant every word of it. Besides, if the shoe fits, wear it...

I'm very glad there are some very compassionate people at the boards who support my points :)

And thanks for that hug, Anna :wave:

I just had dinner and I'm feeling much better. Hopefully this topic will drift off soon...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]I would never put up my (mentally challenged) child for adoption. All you have to do is wake up every morning and say to yourself "Hey...it could be worse...he could be gay!"

Sorry, that was a low blow ;D
Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1].....

Shinji, I know you're trying to do this all in fun...but it's getting a little tiring.

Please try to be a bit more civil; some people on the boards are offended by posts like this.

Just be a bit more respectful of others in future, please.[/size]