Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Or how about no[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Kay, it was just a thought. Yeesh. >__>

And Ace that's what I was getting at. lol[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='8bit][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Kay, it was just a thought. Yeesh. >__>[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeeeeessss, I know. :D And it should stay that way.

Who was the host of Teh Silly Circus? [COLOR="DarkRed"]Japan_86[/COLOR]? [I]*looks at thread*[/I] Yeah. Does [COLOR="DarkRed"]Japan [/COLOR]still have a log of the chat we could steal?[/FONT]
Posted
Sadly I do not. T_T A couple of thumb drive and cpu changes could do that to you....same with computer crashes. Let try to check my old hard drive of my old cpu.

UPDATE: I cannot find it! It is lost forever!
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Dredging OB's attachments and searching with Google didn't turn anything up. Though, now that I think about it, the text file would've exceeded the attachment file size limit, it was so huge.

I guess there's a slight chance Tony may have backed up the OtakuFiles site before the hosting expired.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...