OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay as requested here is a backstage where we can talk about things involving the story and so on. I'll also let everyone know what is going on here as well. Such as, when we're done with our fights (which you can choose to end when you wish, just make it good) we will move on to the first mission as the new head team.
The first mission is about an out of control cult that has been reading false ancient texts that state that sacrificing the children will open the gate way to eden. Our first mission will be to go in and see who is behind the false knowledge and take them into custody, if they come peacefully all well and good, if they resist we're to take them by force. If we are forced to it we may also defend our selves, remember it will be a first time mission so it is not supposed to be that hard, but there is a twist to it that I will bring in later.
Also I have be thinking on my character's power and I am stating a change, I will also put in up in the audition as well. The shape shift thing seems slightly boring compared to all of yours, it will not be that big of a change I promise, I'll be making my character an experiment, able to change between the two forms of human and wolf, in human form she'll have the heightened senses and so on but nothing to major, I'm hoping this will make me feel more at home among your characters. lol.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I've noticed a lot of g'ming (god modding) going on. As is people are controlling other people's characters. (Making them talk, preform actions, be in certain places, ect.) Is it okay to do that? In other rpg's I've been in it was pretty strict about it so I wanted to make sure if I could do it before I auctually did, or if its only allowed for the creator. The last thing I want to do is break some unwritten law.

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]Even though I haven't controlled anyone's character, I personally don't think it's god modding if you only control another persons character simply for the purpose of conversation....It would be pretty dull (and long) if we only made our characters talk during a conversation, and it could result in a lot of really short, and meaningless posts....however if anyone actually started to literally control another character's movement and actions, it would probably be best to ask first. But I guess that if anyone feels uncomfortable about it, they should ask before making another person's character talk.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, Damo and Nayomi have been caught, they are in a heavily gaurded building and are getting ready to be tortured for information but none other than the evil preist we've been looking for. Also the rest of the group has been over run by a massive horde of men in red so they were forced to back down for now, none to happily by the way. So now the rest of the group is in hiding deciding their next move to save two of their family members.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay this ended up going alot quicker than I originally planned but thats okay. Alright as for where we are, We are about to finish up our first mission and head home. Nayomi has just killed Jin and do to an unknown power he had stored in his body all of our powers are evolving. Now after we all have our power ups and so on we will head home and be greeted with a wonderful surprise that we are all being fitted with inhibitor chip to keep our powers in check. But until I move it along lets finish up taking care of our first cult, our power ups and when we're all caught up I'll move us along. Also on a side note or two, everyone please be sure to read through everyone elses posts well not just skim through them, I as well as others, have the feeling that a few of us are just skiming through and missing some key points. Other side note, I am in a splint for the next week or so, so I apologize if my posts are sloppy and full of spelling errors. Please forgive me.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, even if I post like I'm skimming I try not too I just forgot a few things and I applogize :animecry: on a side note sense Knuck asked me to Here is a quick Bio on Kendra I'm counting my last post as her intro post so here's the other info

Name: Kendra Perudance Maotelli
Nickname: KP (and NO i did not highjack this from kim possible it's just a coiecendence)
Apperance: I described it in Rp but she has long marron and black hair tied in pigtails. dark brown eyes. she wears a dark maroon and black tank top and white and black miniskirt but she doesent like wearing shoe's
Power: Astro Projection
Improved Power: Mulitply

Reiku's improved power allows him to transfer sound into anything including the ground and people instead of just himself

[COLOR="DarkRed"][size=2]Thanks for getting me caught up. But right now, I'm about to make a post from the last point my character was seen at, so it would be awesome if anyone doesn't make a post reguarding JB or Sin for an hour or so. Thanks[/size][/COLOR]