Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Awww...our local Toys n Joys had the figures, even with Link. This probably wouldn't be considered a 'toy', but my friend crocheted me a bunny hood.

Sorry its a bit messy, I have to go driving now.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]i've got some action figures of Link Zelda and Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. Here's a picture of the set I got:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, -off topic- thats funny, they spelt 'collectable' wrong.

-on topic- unless I am severely mistaken, I don't believe we ever had those in the UK
Posted
[color=indigo]When I checked it in the spell checker in Microsoft Word, it didn't say that either spellings were wrong. Weird.

I wonder why they weren't released in the UK? They're cool little action figures.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]When I checked it in the spell checker in Microsoft Word, it didn't say that either spellings were wrong. Weird.

I wonder why they weren't released in the UK? They're cool little action figures.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

oops sorry my mistake... I've always known collectable as, well, collectable.. it just makes sense, collect - able, as in able to be collected... but it turns out either spelling is ok... sorry bout that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]I haven't seen any in australia either... man! I want one!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey,You can try to get some over the internet.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Our toy store has sold out of them, and isn't going to get them back in..... "Not enough popularity" or something..... :bawl: *sniff* But I do have a model of Link, and that skullkid thing..... :)
Posted
[color=indigo]I really wish stores around my area had Zelda merchandise... All we get around here is Pokémon stuff, and a bit of Final Fantasy... Need more gaming stores...

I think there should be Zelda figures for all! :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I really wish stores around my area had Zelda merchandise... All we get around here is Pokémon stuff, and a bit of Final Fantasy... Need more gaming stores...

I think there should be Zelda figures for all! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, we only have Pokemon stuff, and some Digimon stuff, and mostly Zelda cards..... I didn't even know there were Zelda cards out..... :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Yeah, we only have Pokemon stuff, and some Digimon stuff, and mostly Zelda cards..... I didn't even know there were Zelda cards out..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Cards? You mean like these?[/color]
Posted
Hmmm, they're kinda different. The ones I saw have info of the character under the picture, and have a picture of the same character, on the back aswell..... They looked kewl, I know they cost alot too..... Something like $16 for a pack of 10 over here..... :rolleyes:
Posted
I have a link toy its somewhere in my room(lost forever) but I have a Link toy and his drawable sword is cool but mine came out of the sheath bent so I left it in there to straighten it out and now I can't find it but I actually had one a one time.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I wish I could have gotten the figures when I had a chance. I missed out cause I was jobless and broke >_< As usual. . blah!

I am sure they will come out with more, but even if they don't, at least it is not that much of a loss from my stand point. I have way too many toys already ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]The toys look cool, they advertise them in Nintendo magazines in the UK. Are you talking about the really detailed ones, or the crappy, quickly made ones :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I wish I could have gotten the figures when I had a chance. I missed out cause I was jobless and broke >_< As usual. . blah!
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]Well that's the other reason why I couldn't get anymore models..... I had no money..... :bawl: But they were dear too, lotsa money.....
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...