princessatari

Do YOU like SKIP BEAT  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU like SKIP BEAT

• YES....LOVE it tOO
    • No...HATE it
    • never heard of it...but i'm intersested
    • never heard of it and dont care

ya kow...when i first saw the beginning of this series...i really didn't like what i saw in the shojo beat magazine....but i have absolutely fallen in love with this site:catgirl:...but none of the forums have any pictures of it any where.... am i the only one who likes this series?

So what is the series about? Who are the main character? What does the plot take place? You should make sure to include information about this series because if you don't provide any information, then people will probably think that this might be a scam or something like it. Anyway, in the future when you are posting, be sure to provide information on what series your talking about the next time you post.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Blitz_Kid'] Anyway, in the future when you are posting, be sure to provide information on what series your talking about the next time you post.[/QUOTE]In the future Blitz_Kid, remember that it's easy to go to a place like Anime News Network to find out just what a show is about. I'm not sure I follow your reasoning that people will think a thread is a scam if they don't. That makes no sense whatsoever.

So to give a little of what this show is about, via the summary at Anime News Network:

[INDENT]Kyoko has devoted her life to Shotaro. When Shotaro came to Tokyo to debut as a singer, she followed him and worked to provide for him. But one day, Kyoko overhears Shota telling his manager that Kyoko means nothing to him. She's just convenient, a housekeeper. This makes Kyoko furious, and she vows revenge on Shotaro. But Shotaro just laughs at her, saying she won't be able to touch him because he's now a popular singer and she's a nobody. So Kyoko decides to get into showbiz and become even more popular than Shotaro to humiliate him. Unfortunately, Shotaro has destroyed Kyoko's ability to love, and she discovers that it is a prerequisite for her to debut from her chosen company, LME. The president of LME puts her into a new section made for those who caught his eye but have something missing. It's name... Section Love Me.[/INDENT]

It sounds like an interesting series though I've never read any of it. Also, since it's a manga, I'll be shifting this over to the manga section when I'm done here. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Thank for the heads-up Aaryanna, I will try to remember to look at the Anime News Network for some information on some anime series if I don't know about it, but still interested on it. Anyways, this show sound very interesting, so does anyone know where to go watch it?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Skip-Beat is a Japanese shōjo manga by Yoshiki Nakamura. It is the story of Kyoko Mogami a 16-year-old girl who discovers that her childhood friend and romantic goal, Sho Fuwa, only keeps her around to act as a maid and earn his living expenses, as he works his way to become the top pop idol in Japan. Furious and heart broken, she vows to get revenge by beating him in show business.

anyways, for those who wanna read it check:

[color=red][size=1]Link Removed[/size][/color]

As for the anime:

[color=red][size=1]Link Removed[/size][/color]

in the search copy/paste the video name and replace the number by the next episode

[color=darkblue][size=1]Hey, there. ^^ You can talk about the manga all you want here, but we kindly ask that members not link to outside stuff like that. Thanks. :3 --Kei[/color][/size]

• 2 months later...
I really love this series, though i have only seen the first few eps of the anime, i have read the manga up to vol. 18 and am still reading it.

i just read volumes 19-20 and I'm hooked all over again. Definiely my favorite manga, or at least my fav shojo.
ug, next vol doesnt come out till march of next year X.X

[color=darkblue][size=1]You can just edit in extra things you want to say with the Edit button at the bottom of every post. We typically don't allow double-posts on the forum. =p -Kei[/color][/size]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...