OtakuBoards

Attack of the Super Nerds!!!!

Lunar

[quote name='Indi][COLOR="Indigo"']Laughing because you do suck.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial][I]Oooohhhh daayammnn!![/I]

[I]*ahem*[/I]

I am a nerd. I was homeschooled as well. (But only through elementary.) I can house veritable libraries of information in my head, my deductive capabilities make people nervous, and I am mildly empathic.

This basically means I am Moriarty incarnate. Insult me at your peril.

(^_^)[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][I]Oooohhhh daayammnn!![/I]

[I]*ahem*[/I]

I am a nerd. I was homeschooled as well. (But only through elementary.) I can house veritable libraries of information in my head, my deductive capabilities make people nervous, and I am mildly empathic.

This basically means I am Moriarty incarnate. Insult me at your peril.

(^_^)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Homeschooling= win :D

Nah, I think that nerdiness has one benefit to it. As I like to say, you may call me a nerd now, but you'll be calling me something later.....boss

As long as you are who you are, it shouldn't matter that people are calling you names. You kinda gotta learn to grow a thick skin and shrug off the hating people of the world.[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]This basically means I am Moriarty incarnate. Insult me at your peril.

(^_^)[/FONT][/QUOTE]You spoiled it with the nice friendly smiley at the end. Now all I can do is giggle at the concept of insulting you at my own peril. Hehe. Though I suppose the fact that I don't feel like insulting you makes it even more funny.

Anyway, depending on one's definition of a nerd I certainly fit! :catgirl: Do I care if someone thinks I'm a nerd... not really. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]
This basically means I am Moriarty incarnate. Insult me at your peril.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]So what you're saying is it wouldn't be hard at all to trap you in a memory module. This information pleases me.[/color]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']hmmm....not much to say back. Not that you've rendered me speechless....I guess more to the fact that you've rendered me bored....or board....no def. bored.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]
wha? you totally lost me there:rolleyes:

and, i apologize for saying you suck, taperson.
as for punching someone out if they called me a nerd, that's kinda overreacting
hooray for homeschoolers! this is my first year back in public school since fourth grade.:animeswea
i hate grand theft auto. i'm more into tekken and mortal kombat ([I]not[/I] because they are extremely violent, either)[/COLOR]

Considering my career, I got singled out as a nerd all through High School. It never made a difference since usually those who were into that kind of heckling, weren't people I wanted to be friends with anyway.

Now, it's never an issue since those groups in High School just don't exist on the same level in College. Or rather it's easy enough to attend school and never run into it, ever.