OtakuBoards

I Just Dont Understand

keitaro583

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']A girl shouldn't be feeling you up when you barely know her, and the fact that she then went right over and did the same to someone else means she's basically desperate to get shagged and should be avoided as the odds of making a real relationship are low.[/QUOTE]Try re-reading their post... he was the one doing the feeling up. :p

I'd feel sorry for you but in reality, it's kind of a self inflicted problem. I suppose it's fine if you're only interested in the physical side of a relationship, but if you want more, take the time to get to know someone before you "feel" them up. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Apologize to her, make up with her, bring her out to a ritzy restaurant and pay for the whole thing, bring her back home, sleep with her, send her home in the morning and tell her to call you, don't answer the phone calls and deny anything ever happened.

That would be the simple solution anyway.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Apologize to her, make up with her, bring her out to a ritzy restaurant and pay for the whole thing, bring her back home, sleep with her, send her home in the morning and tell her to call you, don't answer the phone calls and deny anything ever happened.

That would be the simple solution anyway.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Wow...your advice is sorta scary/suck-ish.:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']Wow...your advice is sorta scary/suck-ish.:animedepr[/QUOTE]
[size=1]What, it's not not the right thing to do?

I think I just made a big mistake then. :([/size]

i say leave her, if you had no real building relationship up until that point, then its no surprise to me that she would do that, sounded like she was just having fun with others without any regard to the other persons feelings.

look for a girl that is ready for a serious relationship