~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Well, here it is hehehe Anyway, hope ya like it
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Um......Yes.......You look.....um.............Yes.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Goodness!You look surprise in there!Anyways still look good in Anime style.
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Well, here it is hehehe Anyway, hope ya like it [/B][/QUOTE] You strike an amazing resembelence to that girl of of Digimon Season 3.
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 I am sooooooooooo cute, here's another piccy of me!!!!!! I dont smile in piccys much
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] You strike an amazing resembelence to that girl of of Digimon Season 3. [/B][/QUOTE] Ya know, a lot of people say that hehehe
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Um.......Just a question......Is this what is called spam or not......I dunno'....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B] Ya know, a lot of people say that hehehe [/B][/QUOTE] hey isn't that a the little pic that lelola.com uses?
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i] [B]You're an ugly hoe. [/B][/QUOTE] HEY!Watch the language you bum!
Sara Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 That girl's cute, but she kind of scares me. What's up with that puppet??
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Um......Yes.......You look.....um.............Yes.....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah that pretty much sez it......[/color]
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 She's really a cartoon?!?! I didn't think cartoons could really go on the computer!!!
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yeah, what about your real pic? Are you ever gonna' post that?
Dark Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You are looking like an anime character...strange...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Hey Juri, I think you should show your real pic :)
Desert Shadow Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [b]HEEEEEEEEY!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! I [i]KNOW[/i] YOU! You go to my school! I'm that one dork boy in the back of class, remember? Wow this is so cool. See ya tommorow![/b] :D
Dragonballzman Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You look...Very much like an Anime person...Which one do you come from?
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 Oh, I work on Digimon, and yes, I will post my real pic around here, once I scan it. Ooh, look at this pic, it is sooooooo cute!!!!!!
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 ok, i'll make a new thread of my real picture
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now