OtakuBoards

Friendship advice?

Red

[B]Every Second day I try my best to go training in the park, preferably with a friend of mine who is only slightly better than me at martial arts. Since he has stopped training and only building up his muscles, I have surpassed him. This angers my friend greatly to the point of constantly punching, kicking me etc. It's really starting to get on my nerves because he thinks he can push me around but he's been a friend of mine for a long time. I've already asked him to quit trying to push me around but he won't listen. What should I do??[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Every Second day I try my best to go training in the park, preferably with a friend of mine who is only slightly better than me at martial arts. Since he has stopped training and only building up his muscles, I have surpassed him. This angers my friend greatly to the point of constantly punching, kicking me etc. It's really starting to get on my nerves because he thinks he can push me around but he's been a friend of mine for a long time. I've already asked him to quit trying to push me around but he won't listen. What should I do??[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it seems like he doesnt wanna be your friend, he went from a good friend of your, to a total jerk, ask him to quit and if he doesnt tell someone about it, or just kick his sorry azz and that will set him straight.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Well it seems like he doesnt wanna be your friend, he went from a good friend of your, to a total jerk, ask him to quit and if he doesnt tell someone about it, or just kick his sorry azz and that will set him straight. [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly what Forte said.

[B][B]Every Second day I try my best to go training in the park, preferably with a friend of mine who is only slightly better than me at martial arts. Since he has stopped training and only building up his muscles, I have surpassed him. This angers my friend greatly to the point of constantly punching, kicking me etc. It's really starting to get on my nerves because he thinks he can push me around but he's been a friend of mine for a long time. I've already asked him to quit trying to push me around but he won't listen. What should I do??[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

you are just like me i train and no one wants to train with me. well i just do not talk to him and they always come back and forgive you. but that is me.

Guest Voodookanaka

i used to feel the same way your friend does...i pretty much did the same thing...sounds daft but i did it without thinking, dint even know i was doing it ...ive pretty much stopped training now coz of it

Hehehehe...Sounds to me like your self-absorbed, egotistical friend here has gotten his ego bruised because you are actually better than him now. Try giving him an ultimatum...either he stops this or your friendship is over and he can go practice his physical superiority over someone else. If that doesn't work then ...well as everyone has already stated above....kick his sorry arse.....Seems to me like he truly deserves it...and desperately needs it.

Talk to him. Make sure that he realizes what he is doing. Don't just beat him up, that'll just make him resent you more. If you want to keep the friendship try to reason with him, only idiots try to answer their problems with their fists. But, if he tries something stupid, then you show him much better you are!

[SIZE=1]It's obvious that your friend has become jealous. And too full of him self. He seems very arrogant and like Delian said, 'self absorbed'. If he doesn't care about your feelings then he is not a true friend, I think you've let him push you around in a way. Stand up to him and hit him back. Say to him, that he's not worth it, and just walk away when he walks towards you. He sounds a little obsssed to me.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
[SIZE=1]It's obvious that your friend has become jealous. And too full of him self. He seems very arrogant and like Delian said, 'self absorbed'. If he doesn't care about your feelings then he is not a true friend, I think you've let him push you around in a way. Stand up to him and hit him back. Say to him, that he's not worth it, and just walk away when he walks towards you. He sounds a little obsssed to me.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he sounds obsessed to me too. Hit him back, that's what happened to me before. So I hit him back, and said his jealous of me, and I never saw him again..... Once you hit him back, he'll know that you're not there to be pushed around, so he [i]should[/i] leave you alone..... :)

Just my thought.....

If a friend can get angered and jealouse over such a feeble thing he should no longer be considered a friend...He should be happy for you...oh and kick his ***...I HAD that trouble too...