Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay everyone, here is the backstage, everyone who is just starting in, meet up with everyone from the last one in the main building hall for the wedding and attend, and mingle. Be a part of the family. lol. But we're starting if off with Nayomi and Duke's wedding, from there Red will attend and break the news that we do not get a honey moon and have a mission...yay. Our first mission is we're heading to New York, Central Park where the Vampires reign supreme there to have a talk with the Queen where we find out that there is another Vampire clan fighting for power. Our first clue. So there is the beginning plot. Any questions or comments feel free to put them up here or PM me. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I just put up a post and I hope it's all right. I just kinda winged it a bit, but since I'm new to the story I wanted a chance to kinda introduce my character a bit. If there's anything I need to change just let me know. I would've liked to have been in the first one, but I've been busy as of late, what with the whole war in Iraq thing, but I'm home now and I hope to play a role in this new one.
Posted
are we being hierd by the queen were going to talk to to help her clan with the other clan that vying for power? and vampires, hmm electricity I'm not quite sure how useful it's gonna be.
Posted
Guys hold on seriously you just took my guy all the way to New York without anything but the suit he was wearing for the wedding. my guy needs to go to his apartment and get a few things
Posted
We haven't gone to New York yet, so far the planes still at the air port. Unless you wanted to go to the apartment for something Red could always "Send someone for your things to meet you with in New York" Just an idea....not the best but I'm pressed for time.
Posted
No reread Ober's post. His character is waiting on us at the airport. Starwind got a little ahead so the people on the plane by what I gather is. Marcus, Symphony, Duke, Nayomi, Damo, and Sin.

By the way Takuuya I got carried away and moved Sin onto the plane. If you wanted to go a different way, let me know and I'll edit. Sorry about that.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Ok guys... I know we've been idle for some time but we?ve struck a bit of momentum yet we need all of you to participate and help us keep it going :DD
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
it seems the rp has become pretty much dead i hope it wasn't me. i wouldn't mind going back into now. i actually have interent i can use now and will actually be able to post. if there isn't a problem with that.
Posted
I think we've pretty much lost it. Which sucks because it was making a comeback. I don't think it was you Malvok. It happens every year, it seems like right around mid july through the end of august, people are trying to get everything out of their last few weeks of summer and they neglect the boards.

It stinks, but if you look at the profiles of the members and go into their latest posts they become fewer and far between. Give it a couple weeks and the boards will be hopping again, unfortunateally that means witches will be unlikely to make a comeback (though I hope I'm wrong.)

Either way, I'm sitting and waiting for someone to start moving forward with it so we can jump back in.
Posted
well i've read up what i missed and am trying to work out a way to bring my character back in i'll try and post something tonight or tomorrow and see if it can get going again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...