OtakuBoards

The All-Purpose Name Request Thread: Games and Software Edition

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hey, you!

Yeah, you!

You know that game you used to play as a kid, but can't really remember the name of it? You say you can't even remember the plot!? All you remember is the species of the protagonist?! Say no more! I have a proposal for you. Let's say you post all the information you have about that game you're looking for in this here thread here. That way, everyone will know what you're looking for and maybe even be able to tell you the name. Heck, they could even provide you with a link if it's legal to do so! In return, I want you to check this thread every once in a while to see if you know something someone else doesn't know. Not such a big deal, right?

So, do we have... an accord?[/FONT]

Okay. The video game I want to know the name of is that game, I dont remember what system, but it had like two dinosaur things and you would shoot bubbles out of a cannon and have to match up the bubbles together. It was just like a basic puzzle game.

[color=#4863A0][size=1]I'm having trouble figuring out what this game is called and its been bugging me for quite a while.

It was for the original NES and it was a boat game. I remember on the cover there was a sepent/dragon type thing on the front and there was the red boat in front of it. I used to play it all the time when I was younger and I wanted to play it recently but couldn't find it so I was possibly going to buy another copy. Anyone know the game?[/size][/color]

[FONT=Arial]I'm honestly not too familiar with NES games at all, but some quick digging turned up [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Triangle"][COLOR="Blue"]Cobra Triangle[/COLOR][/URL], which looks like your game.

Given that Rare developed it, I'm not surprised at the replay value you claim it has. Go Rare. :animesmil[/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
[font=trebuchet ms] I've searched around forever trying to find this game- I tried Google, various Mac/Apple forums, etc., so either I supremely suck at internet searching or this game was incredibly obscure. I was wondering if any of you OBers know of it.

From what I remember, it was simply a computer game made for Macs only, and all you did was raise and watch sharks grow. It was like Sims for sharks, and you created your own shark, named it, watched it grow, etc. Ring any bells?[/font]