OtakuBoards

Pizza Thread

Vicky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE="1"]I love pizza, but I hardly get it. You know, I watch that stuff. :p

I like Dominos and Papa Johns best. Pizza Hut is too greasy, and the other "off brand" pizza shops around here are disgusting. Although I have had Santos once and that was pretty good..but that was ten years ago. XD

I like sausage, ham, green peppers, onions, cheese, olives, mushrooms(not all on one). Most of the basics, except anchovies, pineapple, and pepperoni. Pepperoni used to be my favorite topping when I was little, but it seems way to greasy for me now, and the pizza doesn't have as good a flavor with it as it does with say sausage, green pepper, and onions on one.

Buying crust and making your own is fun, except we end up making way too many and that tempts me to eat more, ha. I like to put ground turkey on mine, plus the basic cheese, onions, olives. Good stuff.

I haven't had pizza in almost six months or more.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]I made Pizza one time in school. It looked nice, but it certainly didn't taste it. You could hit someone over the head with it and the pizza wouldn't break, but your mate's skull would >_<.

Making food isn't really my strong point.

I've been eating the thin crust lately and I tell ya, I'm not a fan of it at all. It feels like... something is missing, you know?[/SIZE]

I remember when I made a pizza at school, I insisted on used green pesto for the base instead of tomato puree =P

I never really got to find out what it was like, because it go squashed on the bus home, and caved in on itself XD

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Pizza...food of the gods, and money challenged college kids. LOL.

I have to say my favorite delivery is Dominos, they have the new crispy, cheesy crust thing and it's awesome, I would have to say Tomato sauce, Hamburger, Banana Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Bacon, Sausage, Mushrooms,Black Olives, Mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar Cheese. Alot I know but it's great.

Another of my favorites, is just cheese, hamburger and jalapeno peppers. That's good too. I had one one time that had sausage, bacon, potatoes, onion and bell peppers. It was really good. As far as pizza in it self goes I'll eat whatever one you set in front of me so long as there are no anchovies on it. Bleck![/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=garamond]I HATE pizza, and only eat it if I ABSOLUTELY have to, which doesn't happen very often. Shame for my b/f, who loves it - but we cook all the time just so I don't get caught in a spot where we have to have pizza. Our compromise? This recipe:

Potato and Bacon Pizza

2 pizza bases
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 diced bacon rashers (rindless if you're a *****)
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon coarsely chopped rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
500g potatoes, very thinly sliced
1 cup grated parmesan cheese

1. bake pizza bases 10 minutes or until crisp
2. fry bacon, garlic, rosemary and chilli five minutes and remove from pan
3. fry potato until cooked
4. 1/3 cheese on pizza bases, divide bacon mixture and potato among bases, top with remaining cheese
5. five more minutes in the oven![/font][/color]