Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]I pretty much love image battles, and I don't think there's been on in the anime forum yet!

For anyone who doesn't know, an image battle is basically this: I post a picture, and then the next user must post a picture of something that "beats" my picture's subject (i.e. picture of mouse--> picture of mousetrap). Go crazy.

And then write a little sentence explaining why your picture beats so and so's. :) I guess the only restriction for this one is it has to be from an anime/manga.

I'll start it off classic:

[img]http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08240/dragonball_cloud_w563.gif[/img][/font]
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9913/fufuad2.jpg[/IMG]

Gender-swapped SOS-dan beats Haruhi because the fandom has embraced this concept to the point that some people are actually rewriting the Haruhi novels with Haruhiko and Kyonko. :animeswea

~Dagger~
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/capnshanks/Bon_Clay.jpg[/IMG]

...But no one does cross-gender like Mr. 2, One Piece's resident homosexual body-snatching cross-dresser ballerina.

[SIZE="1"](He has the power to imitate the body of anyone he ever touches the face of, for you who don't read it.)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[color=#4B0082][center][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5200/pokemonteamrocketimitatmj9.jpg[/img][/center]
Not even cross-dressing stands up to a Team Rocket imitation.[/color]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6320/snapshot20080616171508ja3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#6d527f]Digimon don't stand a chance against someone who can move a splitting black hole into its own singularity.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/199/7/0/SSJ_4_Gogeta_by_Saiya_bridge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Because he could probably destroy a splitting black hole through sheer force rather than having to move it.

I may have inadvertently just ended this thread, because even if you kill him, he can just warp back using his Instant Transmission from Goku. My bad everyone. ^_^'[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

[img]http://www.japanimation.com/beta/img/ken2.jpg[/img]

My red head beats your red head.[/color][/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8121/asukauk0.jpg[/IMG]

My redhead is prettier than both your redheads. :catgirl:

(Let me just mention that I've already gotten sniped, like, three times when I was about to reply to this thread. *shakes fist at Ikillion, Aceburner and Zen* :p)

~Dagger~
Posted
[QUOTE=Dagger](Let me just mention that I've already gotten sniped, like, three times when I was about to reply to this thread. *shakes fist at Ikillion, Aceburner and Zen* :p)

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Speaking of sniping.....[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9494/serasvictoriadp9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]
At Alla

[img]http://shs.starkville.k12.ms.us/~ac1/IMAGES/ALUCARD2.JPG[/img]

LOL, u's a virgin.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8678/alukillyd6.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]
[spoiler]You're already dead.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[center][img]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3204/ariashachoupumpedqc5.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Cat ears can never beat the real thing.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]
But this can.

[img]http://bloodknight.net/OVAScreens/OVA%20II/Alucard054.jpg[/img]


Nice doggie...
[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]
But this can.

[img]http://bloodknight.net/OVAScreens/OVA%20II/Alucard054.jpg[/img]


Nice doggie...
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://auanime.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/ova1_24.JPG[/IMG]

Radical catholic priest with endless bayonets purifys and destroys doggie :animesmil

Father Anderson ftw...[B][U]AMEN!!![/U][/B]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]
So can mine, but he doesn't need the justification of religion to kill you. Also, he doesn't cry like a little baby everytime he's reminded of his brother. Boo hoo, cry cry.

[img]http://membres.lycos.fr/binouseteam/hokuto_kenshiro01.jpg[/img]

[/color][/size]
Posted
Kaminas pure epic manlyness forces you to accept defeat and be a follower of him after he says

[B]"Dont believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!"[/B]

[IMG]http://www.dailywhatever.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kamina.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Ninja Turtle = Win.

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/Surami-Fox/Random%20Naruto/narutoturtle.jpg[/img][/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]An overly serious ninja turtle is no match for the goofy antics of Mokona. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2135/mokonadn3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://home.kc.rr.com/museirain/Samurai_Champloo_Jin_by_Majin_Ryan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Because Jin is so utterly unaffected by anything which could be considered goofy or humourous, or almost anything else for that matter.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...