Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Girls with parasols are cuter than girls in hats.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial][CENTER]But girls with Vespas totally kick.

[IMG]http://www.animegamersusa.com/istarimages/p/p-4510417171881!BI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/eva_angel_eva011.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]So are hers.

Mecha > Motorcycle[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/SilpheedPilot/macrossbattloid.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Has three transformations and doesn't need an extension cord.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4057/1195425319742nm7.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#6d527f]Master Asia can destroy a mech with his bare hands + a sash.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Too bad about that whole 'eye-contact' rule, huh?

[img]http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/47000/46685/140207-kaname-tosen_150.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] I see you have a sword. Excalibur'd!

[img]http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08254/excaliburlol382.png[/img]

MY LEGEND BEGAN IN THE 12TH CENTURY. [/font]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26614&d=1213853200[/IMG]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]A white thing? How about [i]thousands[/i]?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2731/kagamiburninationio3.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082][strike]Trogdor[/strike] Kagami burninates the countryside.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Burninate? How about "turn all creation into smoldering ash"?

[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa14/ShioriYuri/Bleach/Yamamoto%20Genryuusai%20Shigekuni/bleach_yamajii0023.png[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I swear, the next time someone posts a godmode pic from Bleach or Naruto.... :animeangr

[center][img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1066/excelsagamacrocosmdl5.jpg[/img][/center]
I guess the Great Will of the Macrocosm will just have to reset things.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]I guess the Great Will of the Macrocosm will just have to reset things.[/color][/QUOTE]All or nothing, there is[I] no[/I] reset button:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/369/zresetqh9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7972/shanagk6.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]It's all the same to someone who just maintains the balance in Power of Existence.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Because destiny cannot be denied.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.aldraskaii.info/files/images/gankutsuou_the_count_of_m_1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Destiny is no match for stupidity:

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5319/omgbyenyuseyesub6.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Abyssal One > Half-Demon Dog.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8295/rawmangaclaymorev11172ox7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Abyssal One > Half-Demon Dog.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]To a Pretear who deals with all sorts of interesting creatures...

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1122/1pretear2if7.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8976/druagatentaclezn0.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Let's see her deal with a tentacle monster.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Because this is the only response to that image.

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Neeba.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Oh Gavin, you never learn... Yaoi[I] far[/I] outdoes tentacle monsters.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9420/fangirl1xteh4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8487/yutakayaoixq9.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]The innocence of childhood is too pure for yaoi.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Oh definitely, kids these days are[I] soooo[/I] innocent.

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/Yunafan64/Pani%20Poni%20Dash/1185700068573.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9061/azumangacatgv4.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Better be careful where you hold that hand out.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]You just never know what might bite.

[center][img]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/068/2/1/AAF__Zetsu_by_Novanator.png[/img][/center][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...