Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

lolmygunzbiggerthanurz.

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/theroymustang/Wolfwood.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Irish ninja beats everything.

[CENTER][IMG]http://photos-010.friendster.com/e1/photos/01/05/59635010/1_862039003l.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Irish ninja... meet THE ninja:

[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/da-anime/Da-Animes%20Blog/ninja-scroll.gif[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Ninja's are no match for the power of the love wave!

[IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5980/peachcharactermn1.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Power is no good when you and the planet you were just on is dust:

[IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/745/220pxsailorsaturnld0.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]

Lol. You got beat by a kid and a notebook.

[img]http://onesingletear.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/deathnote.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]You've just been busted by the Junior Detectives! Sucks to be you!

[IMG]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1751/childr2mf1.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1928/tanteigakuenqxj8.jpg[/IMG]

The gang in Detective Academy Q is bigger and older. :animesmil

~Dagger~
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Oh, you silly kids and your little 'detective agencies'. Let the cybernetically enhanced grown-ups do the real work.

[img]http://images.tvrage.net/shows/4/3674.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Smarter, lazier, hot girlfriend, AND he's a ninja.

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/Dougdrew/shikamaru5.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wait, I call shenanigans! JB is Western! He's an American! In America!

[IMG]http://doomjester.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/5th_hokage.jpg[/IMG]

Of course, even if that doesn't hold up I have a counter. His only weakness: Hot women with short fuses and super strength.

And looking at your sig, I'm playing the "She's not a real ninja because there are only about three people in the entire series who actually exhibit ninja-like behavior" card in defense mode.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Because apparently he's like crack to older women.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Bleach/kojima_mizuiro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Because apparently he's like crack to older women.[/SIZE][/quote]Because women prefer men over boys. =P

[IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8293/hayatelv9.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wait, I call shenanigans! JB is Western! He's an American! In America!
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I officially love you for having watched Yugioh: The Abridged Series...in America! [/font]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Because women prefer men over boys. =P

[IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8293/hayatelv9.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Not manly enough.

[img]http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/167/02bf9.jpg[/img][/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Bigger robots = Better show.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.coolstuffvideos.com/images3/imagegettaG2.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Bigger robot, smaller robot. Best show.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005BCJO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial]Merchandise cover intentional. I plug the old stuff shamelessly.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...