Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alex Louis Armstrong, huh? I have the perfect thing.

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/FullMetalAlchemist65page22-OneManga.png[/IMG]

Olivia Milla Armstrong, his big sister. She's smarter, sexier, stronger and the only reason you should need to start reading the manga instead of just watching the anime that doesn't have her in it.[/FONT]
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alex Louis Armstrong, huh? I have the perfect thing.
[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/FullMetalAlchemist65page22-OneManga.png[/IMG]Olivia Milla Armstrong, his big sister. She's smarter, sexier, stronger and the only reason you should need to start reading the manga instead of just watching the anime that doesn't have her in it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Agreed. If I was allowed, I would declare you the winner, right here, right now. Too bad I can't...:animeswea
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alex Louis Armstrong, huh? I have the perfect thing.

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/FullMetalAlchemist65page22-OneManga.png[/IMG]

Olivia Milla Armstrong, his big sister. She's smarter, sexier, stronger and the only reason you should need to start reading the manga instead of just watching the anime that doesn't have her in it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.lauraharms.ca/images/Integral.jpg[/IMG]

Integra Hellsing - Smarter, Sexier, Stronger (I can personally attest to this) and the only reason why I alucard kill other vampires.

Also cos Hellsing bloodline > Armstrong bloodline :animeswea
Posted
[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/tazzer7913/Sasuke.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]Uchiha Sharingan bloodline is so much better plus he's a ninja.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Where logs are born (just ignore Iruka and that other guy).[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/naruto_leafnin0013.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]All I do is alter my signature for one day and what happens? *fixes it*

[CENTER][IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8583/whatthehecksg9copygy8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Ninjas are far from original guys, try using your brains and branching out a bit. [/COLOR]
Posted
[center][img]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6397/hatenkouyugiafrosa3.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]It's just an afro, ladies and gentlemen. Move along.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Emo-glasses ftw.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/images/topcharacter/51jin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Because I would have killed the person who countered with Afro Samurai.

Although, that's still an option, really. :demon:[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Hasn't Afro Samurai already been used? And Nabeshin from Excel Saga would've been better anyway.

[center][img]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8673/luckystarmiyukiglassesks7.jpg[/img][/center]
Moe glasses. They aren't just [i]for[/i] the win, they're [i]made[/i] of win.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5100/push4a2f44de3b73at1.jpg[/IMG]

Why need Yuri parings when the Yuri is actually canon?[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/lovin_kanime7/naruto_jutsu.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]~Ebisu-Sensei, you are so handsome...

~Hahaha, nothing a little sexy jutsu can't pull off.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Seiko is way cooler, he has the best of both worlds. :p

[IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5117/seishiroseikokotobuki01hu9.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5810/kinonotabikinoqk3.jpg[/IMG]

I see your trap, and I raise you a reverse trap.

~Dagger~
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

I like my men manly, and they don't get much more manly than Hercule.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/supermangarrett/Hercule3.jpg[/img]

What can I say? I have a dude-crush.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Pretty boys are way better. As Maitake says in the caption:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4421/kuniumimaitake01fj7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
So get to it![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://kaibacorp-i2.org/images/Otogi-ep46-smugishCUs.jpg[/IMG]

No one's prettier than Duke Devlin. Look at him. See how pretty he is? I want to run my fingers through his hair. And I'm just text on a message board.

Now without further ado, please enjoy your crappy anime image battle.[/FONT]
Posted
Style?

You wanna know style!?!

Ill show you style!

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Bobobo.jpg[/IMG]

Thats right! Bobobo-bo bo-bobo!
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://kaibacorp-i2.org/images/Otogi-ep46-smugishCUs.jpg[/IMG]

No one's prettier than Duke Devlin. Look at him. See how pretty he is? I want to run my fingers through his hair. And I'm just text on a message board.

Now without further ado, please enjoy your crappy anime image battle.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Don't forget my sweet ***. [/font]

[quote name='Alucard']Style?

You wanna know style!?!

Ill show you style!

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Bobobo.jpg[/IMG]

Thats right! Bobobo-bo bo-bobo![/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Eccentric style beaten by pure eye-candy.

[img]http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08263/monnoscreenshos112.png[/img][/font]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

Ah, but Champloo has it all. Its eccentric, its stylish, its graffiti-based eye candy animation, and its just straight up cool.

[img]http://www.anime.com/Samurai_Champloo/images/04.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...