Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Your manliness is toppled by the sheer power of its complete opposite.

[img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08282/1907.png[/img][/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Did someone say shell ?

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Leonardo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Before anyone says anything, technically there were two anime OVAs of the Turtles, plus Leonardo is so much more awesome than Blastoise.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Did someone say shell ?[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I'm sure I don't have to tell you how easy a straight line that was.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/FoxFireJ2/044009.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

There's a ghost in mine.

[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Her job is to send Ghosts on to the next life.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/Ballad_of_a_Shinigami_-_light_novel.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Heh, send [I][B]him[/B][/I] there.[/FONT]

[IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3702/grmjkh6rv0.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote=Dagger]Y'all are poseurs.

~Dagger~[/quote]
oh really?

[img]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs27/300W/i/2008/113/d/f/Soul_Eater__Shinigami_by_Samolo.jpg[/img]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Especially when they are uber hot....:animenose[/FONT]

[IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t215/SorasGirl24/Yoruichi.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Doctor Jekyll could probably get a thermometer on him, and probably some other things.... *shot*[/FONT]

[IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/Fangirlisms/Akabane%20Kuroudo/AkabaneKuroudo48.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/anime/Yukiru%20Sugisaki/DNAngel/1024-by-768-324130-20060809160026.jpg"]Click to View[/URL]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]If you're talking about halves, try these pairs. Not only are they their own self but also the other.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Forget robots. Angels are way better.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/2610/weddingpeachkv6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna']Forget robots. Angels are way better. [/quote]
canti-sama is a god though ^^ but hey this angel is much cuter

[img]http://img.7andy.jp/bks/images/i8/07184258.JPG[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...