OtakuBoards

Youtube Addiction

amibasuki

[FONT=Arial]I have this...thing?, for Youtube, and I find it actually takes up a huge percentage of time I'm on the internet, which kind of surprises and embarrasses me ^_^'. I'm interested in what the Otakuboards members like to see when they're using it themselves.

so for this thread, maybe mention some of your favorite clips, what type of videos you look for, and any youtube videos you yourself might have uploaded![/FONT]

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Who doesn't get on YouTube every now and then, ya know?

As for what I search for it depends on what I need. Sometimes I'm like; 'Man, I wanna watch that one music video from that one band!' and sometimes I'm like; 'Hey, I wonder what Russian Sambo looks like in action.' and every now and then I just browse vides and see what people have created over the past months and so on.

So I think the general consensus is that most get on YouTube for SOMETHING and, hey, who knows maybe there is someone just as addicted as you are.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I mostly go on youtube for music videos or look up episodes to past shows to see if they have them. Some of my friends load videos that we did in our film class that are pretty fun to look at. I don't have anything up as of yet though.

Is one that that our group did out of complete boredom in film. Its just a picture slide show really with a story that we did. There was another group that had the video camera that day so we couldn't really do much that day.
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jO31REi2Q[/URL]

This is a movie trailer that a friend of mine did for our film class that came out really well. Its goes though a black section at the end because I think the editing wasn't completely done at the time he put it up.
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbinzPsXAU[/URL]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms][YOUTUBE="Kiwi!"]sdUUx5FdySs[/YOUTUBE][/font][/QUOTE]

I was switching between watching that and Hellsing episodes...such a creepy mix...mind can't tolerate...*hurl*

Anyway, I usually go on youtube to look up a song or watch anime...and yaoi tributes...:animeshy: *brutally murdered*

[FONT="Tahoma"]I use youtube to check out bands when I'm looking for new music to add to my collection. I follow links that members put up here as well, but other than that, I don't really go there very often. Maybe once or twice a week if that. [/FONT]

I'll use it to find music that I don't have in my own collection yet. Just as I'll also use it to check out previews of upcoming movies. I also use it to check out any rock music that I'm considering purchasing since I don't like to waste my money on something like that unless I'm sure I really want it.

In spite of all that I still rarely use the place. It's more like once or twice a week I wander over, check out a few things and then go back to what I was doing.

Haha, I'd have to say my favorite YouTube action is Funny Fantasy and AMV Hell. Those two take up about an hour of your time (especially AMV Hell, each episode is about 10 minutes, and the finale is about an hour and a half long.)

As for music, I go on for Ayumi Hamasaki, NEWS, KAT-TUN, and SuJu. There's also like a 9 minute japanese phone commercial on there... its quite interesting. :)