OtakuBoards

re-generating

lil_hell4t

what i dont get is when gokou is fighting perfect cell and he releases the ka-me-ha-me-ha on him and blows his head and arms off when he sees cell about to regenerate himself why doesnt he just blast him wit everything (even tho he was tired he could have tryed too)...owell maybe im jes being delusional:help:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, that whole scene made no sense for this reason: piccolo clearly states that he can only regenerate if his head is intact. well, cell got his regeneration cells from piccolo, & his head was completely gone. he shouldn't have been able to do it. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]\Well see, cell is made of a cell from gokou, gohan, (i do not know the rest). And so that means he can't die unless someone destroys every cell in his body. Kinda like buu. but when gokou used the ka-ma-ha-ma-ha wave it did not destroy every cell in cell's body. Well the other part of the question is that I just think he was dumstruck. Or amazed at what cell was doing. But the second anwser is me.:blah: :modrod:

well if you think about it ..how could he have possibly have regenerated after completly self destructed if he needed 51% left to fully regenerate..too confusing...and i also think all those blows to the head when gokou wuz young mite explain why he is always so dumfounded lol

cell can regenerate if his core is intact, basically meaning that if only one cell from his being survives, then he will be able to regenerate, his regenerative capabilities are superior to piccoro's, who can only regenerate if his head is intact, son gokou probably thought that since cell's head is gone, then the fight was over, but they had not anticipated his regenerative capabilities to be superior to piccoro's....

son gokou wasn't dumbfounded, he just thought cell was dead since the head was gone....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]cell can regenerate if his core is intact, basically meaning that if only one cell from his being survives, then he will be able to regenerate, his regenerative capabilities are superior to piccoro's, who can only regenerate if his head is intact, son gokou probably thought that since cell's head is gone, then the fight was over, but they had not anticipated his regenerative capabilities to be superior to piccoro's....

son gokou wasn't dumbfounded, he just thought cell was dead since the head was gone.... [/B][/QUOTE]

HIS CORE IS IN HIS HEAD ISNT IT?/

[B]The fact that cell regenerates from one living cell is based on the fact that all cells contain all your DNA, so if they could divide and increase in number, they would be able to "regenerate" your entire body. But piccolo did say that Cell couldn't regenerate without his head, but the DBZ series has many silly faults in them, just be glad it's a good series.[/B]