OtakuBoards

For those who have watch Evagelion...

~Mystical Pan~

Would you like to become the pilot of an Eva?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to become the pilot of an Eva?

• Yes
    • No
    • not sure

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]yes..that's what I thought at first..but think about it again...would you go through what Shinji, Asuka, Reu, and Toji??? The difficulties they had to go through...and try to overcome... [/B][/QUOTE]

You do make an excellent point Pan ........ But nontheless I would at least give it a try to see IF I have what it takes, I may not know my own strengths....... Although I doubt it .....

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Piloting an EVA???
I do want to but I have second thoughts about it.
For example, the synch ratio must by in a certain level to pilot it. And you gotta have a clear mind. I mean crystal clear. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah that was another factor I was thinking about too.
And come on...how would you truly feel to go up against something like an Angel...it's a scary though..IF angels and evas were real...

[COLOR=seagreen]Well, I've only seen 8 episodes, but my answer is HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, for anyone to become a pilot, there would have to be a Second Impact, ne? I wouldn't mind that. I especially wouldn't mind being a pilot with Toji...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *drools*[/COLOR]

I would. Even with all the risks. I'd do anything to live with Misato. Or be close to Rei. But besides that it would totally rock! I would have to come up with a new power supply, the whole ambilical(sp?) cod thing doesn't work for me. But still I would.

Oh and While I was on my trip I have come up with a theory to defy gravity. Using an "AT Field." I'll make a topic later when I get my equation down. But you guys might be in the prescences of the next Multi-Billion Dollar Man! I think I could buy my way up to an Otaku, get my own ava. Ah life would be good. *Someone slaps him out of his daydream* well anyway. more details later.

:smoke: