~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 Would you want to be a pilot of an Eva if you had the chance? Now, please consider what you'd go through if you truly did become a pilot..based on NGE...i sure wouldn't..i'd like to pilot it once..but becomes is pilot..nope...lol What about you guys? and why? :)
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 If I had the opportunity to pilot an EVA I wouldn't give it a second thought, I would definitly pilot it...... Because it would be an opportunity, experience, and a chance of a lifetime :modrod: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :eek:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 yes..that's what I thought at first..but think about it again...would you go through what Shinji, Asuka, Reu, and Toji??? The difficulties they had to go through...and try to overcome...
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]yes..that's what I thought at first..but think about it again...would you go through what Shinji, Asuka, Reu, and Toji??? The difficulties they had to go through...and try to overcome... [/B][/QUOTE] You do make an excellent point Pan ........ But nontheless I would at least give it a try to see IF I have what it takes, I may not know my own strengths....... Although I doubt it ..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I would pilot an Eva w/out a second thought . . . even thougth there would be tremendous pressures and troubles, just knowing that you could make a difference would help me keep goin'. ~!*Sere*!~
Queen Asuka Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [color=crimson]HECK yeah...oh wait, I AM one...*laughs madly* AND I'm a QUEEN too! Hahahahahahahaha! Nah...I really would want to be one. Those units ROCK! :D[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Piloting an EVA??? I do want to but I have second thoughts about it. For example, the synch ratio must by in a certain level to pilot it. And you gotta have a clear mind. I mean crystal clear.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Piloting an EVA??? I do want to but I have second thoughts about it. For example, the synch ratio must by in a certain level to pilot it. And you gotta have a clear mind. I mean crystal clear. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah that was another factor I was thinking about too. And come on...how would you truly feel to go up against something like an Angel...it's a scary though..IF angels and evas were real...
Sephiroth Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 yes, I would become a pilot, I do not have the insecurities that either of the 3, no, 4, pilots have which made it so difficult....
Quatre's_gurl Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Well, I've only seen 8 episodes, but my answer is HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, for anyone to become a pilot, there would have to be a Second Impact, ne? I wouldn't mind that. I especially wouldn't mind being a pilot with Toji...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *drools*[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 but one can't be so sure...what if there are other probs that might disable you???? and I agree..toji is cute..lol
Ryuujin Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I would. Even with all the risks. I'd do anything to live with Misato. Or be close to Rei. But besides that it would totally rock! I would have to come up with a new power supply, the whole ambilical(sp?) cod thing doesn't work for me. But still I would. Oh and While I was on my trip I have come up with a theory to defy gravity. Using an "AT Field." I'll make a topic later when I get my equation down. But you guys might be in the prescences of the next Multi-Billion Dollar Man! I think I could buy my way up to an Otaku, get my own ava. Ah life would be good. *Someone slaps him out of his daydream* well anyway. more details later. :smoke:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now