Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would you like to become the pilot of an Eva?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you like to become the pilot of an Eva?

    • Yes
      3
    • No
      1
    • not sure
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Would you want to be a pilot of an Eva if you had the chance?

Now, please consider what you'd go through if you truly did become a pilot..based on NGE...i sure wouldn't..i'd like to pilot it once..but becomes is pilot..nope...lol

What about you guys? and why? :)
Posted
If I had the opportunity to pilot an EVA I wouldn't give it a second thought, I would definitly pilot it...... Because it would be an opportunity, experience, and a chance of a lifetime :modrod:


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]yes..that's what I thought at first..but think about it again...would you go through what Shinji, Asuka, Reu, and Toji??? The difficulties they had to go through...and try to overcome... [/B][/QUOTE]

You do make an excellent point Pan ........ But nontheless I would at least give it a try to see IF I have what it takes, I may not know my own strengths....... Although I doubt it .....

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Piloting an EVA???
I do want to but I have second thoughts about it.
For example, the synch ratio must by in a certain level to pilot it. And you gotta have a clear mind. I mean crystal clear. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah that was another factor I was thinking about too.
And come on...how would you truly feel to go up against something like an Angel...it's a scary though..IF angels and evas were real...
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Well, I've only seen 8 episodes, but my answer is HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, for anyone to become a pilot, there would have to be a Second Impact, ne? I wouldn't mind that. I especially wouldn't mind being a pilot with Toji...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *drools*[/COLOR]
Posted
I would. Even with all the risks. I'd do anything to live with Misato. Or be close to Rei. But besides that it would totally rock! I would have to come up with a new power supply, the whole ambilical(sp?) cod thing doesn't work for me. But still I would.


Oh and While I was on my trip I have come up with a theory to defy gravity. Using an "AT Field." I'll make a topic later when I get my equation down. But you guys might be in the prescences of the next Multi-Billion Dollar Man! I think I could buy my way up to an Otaku, get my own ava. Ah life would be good. *Someone slaps him out of his daydream* well anyway. more details later.


:smoke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...