Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]First of all, I wanted to thank everyone that commented on my other high school post. It helped me a lot, although I still didn't sleep the night before.

I met a guy. >///> In my health class. He's a Junior named Kevin. Oh man. He's amazing. Not what my friends would consider "cute" but he's different and unique. I like guys like that. Looks don't count, in my opinion.

Anyway, he's really helpful. We wrote notes to each other today while the rest of the class was forced to watch Oprah. Yes. Oprah.

Quote from my health teacher:

"Don't stress about this class. Think of it as a free period. Although, I will have to give you homework once a month so your parents don't suspect anything."

I was happy to see that I knew most of the people in my choir class. Most of them are my friends, or girls that I went to school with in 7th grade.

My biology teacher looks a lot like my best friend's dad (whom I call Dad.) When I walked in the room the first time, I thought, "Dad?! When did you become a teacher?!"

So, the school is okay. Very crowded.

Gay-Straight Alliance is awesome. Evan (the guy that wears girl clothing) never shuts up, or shares his food, though.[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='The13thMan'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Wait 'till college. =D

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] The first week of college is so not awesome. lol[/font]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Oprah, eh? Good to see the American education system is still running like a well-oiled machine.

Anyway I'm happy to read that your first week turned out okay. See? We told you so!

Now that you're settling in you won't have any issues. High school is a lot of fun and once you get going it's not nearly as intimidating as it first seems.[/font]
Posted
Don't listen to them, college is fantastic as well. It's just the same as high school, except most teachers won't even know you exist until late in the semester/quarter. And some not at all, which is not a bad thing in the least.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Glad to hear it's working out for you and like Drizzt Do'urden just said, ignore the doomsday talk about college. I may still be in High School, but I got to take two classes at college a few years ago. It was actually more fun that High School. I'm looking forward to when I'll be going in a few years. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] The first week of college is so not awesome. lol[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I concur.

Anyways, wha'd we tell ya? Not so bad now, is it?

And congrats on finding a guy. Now don't make the same mistake as me and hide in the shadows! Though maybe, if you're lucky like me, you'll have him move across the street from you, haha.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Congrats on surviving. =P I'm sure you'll do fine and definitely don't hide in the shadows when it comes to talking to others. As for college, that will depend. I personally hated High School but loved college. Either way, just worry about High School for now, the time to worry about college will come up soon enough.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...