Gavin Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Made of win. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-george-bush-pope-john-paul-lord.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 21, 2008 Author Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Made of win. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-george-bush-pope-john-paul-lord.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]Well Gavin in Bush's defense he's not Catholic he's Anglican or something... That said:[/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/Bushneedsamiracle.jpg[/IMG]
Nathan Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]Only natural that they'd leave themselves off the list. lol [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/18/128715473783628965.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 23, 2008 Posted November 23, 2008 More Star Wars. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/22/128718340035478207.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And just cause. [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/18/128715479831705142.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I've been away from this thread too long, damn crappy computer at home. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-barack-obama-oprah-attention.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Seems they're the same in any country. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-independents.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It's probably true you know. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-putin-you-think.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 27, 2008 Author Posted November 27, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Because it's Thanksgiving Day here in the US and I just can't let this thread go and die without at least one turkey picture... Bush pictures excluded.. [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Tomgetspardoned.jpg[/IMG] This turkey looks about ready to just die from emberassment, he missed his target.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 Speaking of turkey... [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-palin-turkey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/27/128723036148161683.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Nathan Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]This one is fun. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-big3-perhaps.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted December 4, 2008 Posted December 4, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]This is just awesome. [CENTER] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-tornado-wall-st.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 5, 2008 Posted December 5, 2008 That is awesome[COLOR="Indigo"] Indi[/COLOR]... and this... is just wtf? o_O [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/3/128728398902747966.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 6, 2008 Author Posted December 6, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Okay maybe not funny. BUt since Caturdays has the holiday spirit and I saw this picture I just had to caption it: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/coal.jpg[/IMG] Hope it at least gets a chuckle[/color]
Gavin Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I had to laugh at this because it's so true. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-anarchy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] May Bush-lols never end. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-bush-porn-machines.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 12, 2008 Author Posted December 12, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Filled with win bestowed by St. Peter himself: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/PopedoesnotequalSanta.jpg[/IMG] I'm Catholic and I'm allowed to have said that. And saying that: Queen Elizabeth II does not like: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/Wearenothungry.jpg[/IMG] Queen Elizabeth hates![/color]
Gavin Posted December 13, 2008 Posted December 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Would you like fries with that ? [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-here-liberty.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 17, 2008 Posted December 17, 2008 I'd say this sums it up nicely, especially when you consider that disaster bailout. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-wall-street-2008.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pity he didn't stay in. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-blagojevich-politics.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Because you can just imagine the result. [CENTER] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/political-pictures-obama-fair-game.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 21, 2008 Author Posted December 21, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I'm kinda suprised this hasn't been talked about here or even made it to here yet: So here it goes [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/gotshoe.jpg[/IMG] The only thing I get so far is that shoes are appearantly a symbol of filth in the middle east... which kinda sucks since I love shoes. But at least I don't live in the middle east. [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/IraqiWMD.jpg[/IMG] No George, you're wrong. They came from Jimmy Choo![/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 21, 2008 Posted December 21, 2008 Ah the bailout.... Handled just as expected. Pity. [CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/16/128739472339229790.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 20, 2009 Author Posted January 20, 2009 [color=#9933ff]I figured because of the day and because I don't want this thread to die just yet I'd go out and find pictures. [center]out with the old[/center] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/dontletthedoornobhitya.jpg[/IMG] [center]In with the NEW[/center] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Thoughts.jpg[/IMG] Thank you and have a nice day[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now