OtakuBoards

3 Years Coming: Official Attempt Thread

Drizzt Do'urden

Due to some problems with my work PC, I probably won't be able to be active all day. I'm getting on before I head into work to make sure I got this posted for our official/unofficial count.

Hopefully the network problem will be fixed and I'll be activley on all day to see how this goes. My fiancee is going to make sure I'm logged in later so I'll be here when the rush (hopefully) starts.

Make sure you post if you're logged on so we can see how many we have, let's bring out that Otaku spirit that makes these boards so special.

[B][I]Drizzt Do'urden officially checking in.[/I][/B]

[SIZE="1"]I'm sorry Drizzt but for the moment I'm going to have to close this thread because as long as the old records remains in place you haven't a chance of generating the numbers involved to break it.

Additionally there's no planning gone into this aside from "Let's try and break the record today !!", and dealing with this event, a huge level of planning and coordination, requiring days if not weeks of prep is going to be needed.

If you have any more questions about why I closed this, feel free to contact me.

[b]Thread Locked[/b][/SIZE]