gotenssj6_2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Hey, Hello. I just wanted to know , how many of you watch zoids. I saw the first episode yesterday on cartoonnetwork, and it is tight. I wanna know more about this anime , so please post in this area. thanks gotenssj6_2002
Nataniamon Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 i dont know that much about zoids. except what they tell you at the beginning
Guest Imsirion Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 i like zoids, seen all of them. Leitas the best!
NorykoAngelcry Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Is this the one where they ride in the beast machines? If so, I think they did a really great job of blending the computer graphics in with a normal animated show. The show is pretty good, I have only seen the first two shows, but am liking it already. I have my VCR programed to record most of them, so I just hope that I can remember to keep shutting off my VCR ^_^ . . . I hope we are talking about the same one at least. :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
woody Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I only saw a couple episodes. It's sort of funny.
sandramaxwell06 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 zoids is a very cheap orginal type of anime show. violence and no plot
gotenssj6_2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 Hey, I kinda liked it It was cool!!!!! Thanks for your input!! gotenssj6_2002
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I've only seen the first 5 episodes..... I can't really make a good anime out of it, but it's alright..... :)
Avalon Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I love that show!! but now CN took it off!!! Darn commercialism and censorship!!!:mad: :bawl:
Nothing674 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I don't like Zoids at all. I respect your opinion and all but I don't like it very much. I watched like two episodes, and that was enough for me....
Guest Kei Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]I don't like Zoids at all. I respect your opinion and all but I don't like it very much. I watched like two episodes, and that was enough for me.... [/B][/QUOTE] I must agree with that... of the two series of Zoids they had to choose from they chose the one which is totally aimed at boys! Also when is Megami Kouhosei going to be on Cartoon Netowkr(not like I'm looking foward to the bad dub, but it's a really good series!)
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]I think Zoids is one of the best animes. [/B][/QUOTE] That's arguable. Anyone could say "This is the best anime" but it doesn't make is so. I admit Zoids does has it's good points, but it bored me! At least I didn't fall asleep while I was watching it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now