Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey,
Hello. I just wanted to know , how many of you watch zoids. I saw the first episode yesterday on cartoonnetwork, and it is tight. I wanna know more about this anime , so please post in this area.
thanks
gotenssj6_2002
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i like zoids, seen all of them. Leitas the best!
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Is this the one where they ride in the beast machines? If so, I think they did a really great job of blending the computer graphics in with a normal animated show.

The show is pretty good, I have only seen the first two shows, but am liking it already. I have my VCR programed to record most of them, so I just hope that I can remember to keep shutting off my VCR ^_^

. . . I hope we are talking about the same one at least. :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]I don't like Zoids at all. I respect your opinion and all but I don't like it very much. I watched like two episodes, and that was enough for me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I must agree with that... of the two series of Zoids they had to choose from they chose the one which is totally aimed at boys! Also when is Megami Kouhosei going to be on Cartoon Netowkr(not like I'm looking foward to the bad dub, but it's a really good series!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I think Zoids is one of the best animes. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's arguable. Anyone could say "This is the best anime" but it doesn't make is so. I admit Zoids does has it's good points, but it bored me! At least I didn't fall asleep while I was watching it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...