Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff]You like Hello Kitty, I guess I can adopt you. You get to pick the relative[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"].................wait, if chibi's my sister and you're my sister, wouldn't that make Hello Kitty your sister, too?:animestun[/COLOR]:confused:
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Europa'][COLOR="Blue"].................wait, if chibi's my sister and you're my sister, wouldn't that make Hello Kitty your sister, too?:animestun[/COLOR]:confused:[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I have sisters. A total shedload of sisters. And I think a brother or brother-in-law thanks to Stephanie.[/color]
Posted
Trust me guys...you don't want to adopt her...:animesigh

By the way, I do not count her as my OB family. Never. She is family outside of here. But not here in my happy place. Take her if you want her, but remember, I warned you. I will have no aknowlegement of my blood relatives in here.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Trust me guys...you don't want to adopt her...:animesigh

By the way, I do not count her as my OB family. Never. She is family outside of here. But not here in my happy place. Take her if you want her, but remember, I warned you. I will have no aknowlegement of my blood relatives in here.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]WHAT? :confused: You lost me as soon as you said "don't adopt her....."[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Europa'][COLOR="Blue"]WHAT? :confused: You lost me as soon as you said "don't adopt her....."[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

That's all right. That's the only part you need to understand.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']That's all right. That's the only part you need to understand.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]*drowned in a sea of confusion*[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='HelloKittyLover'][ I am a big fan of Allamorph and SunfallE][/quote]
[FONT="Arial"][I]*melts*[/I] [color=#ededed]blahstupidcharacterlimit[/color][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...