pooperson Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]I'd get cheesecake & milk with Mr. Maul & sit by a reservoir & talk about Life. Life being the cereal, that is. & the game. But I've already done that. It rained.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [color=deeppink]Power Rangers-themed LARP. I find it best to weed out the incompatible (read: sane) from the start.[/color]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Power Rangers-themed LARP. I find it best to weed out the incompatible (read: sane) from the start.[/color][/QUOTE] I inticipate a fight over who gets to be the Green Ranger. Dibs! [quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"] Oh and Ironically, Rachmaninoff actually[I] is [/I]a musician, a cellist to be precise. He's really quite talented. Anyway... [/FONT][/QUOTE] Then he's no longer invited to dinner. He'll have to stand and play a soothing composition whilst (yes whilst) we enjoy our creepy yet satisfying meal.
Nathan Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=Indi][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]And since I know you aren't aware of a certain thread and how fitting that joke really is.... [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58634"][U]Little Deaths[/U][/URL] Educate yourself. =P[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]What the hell? Is it too late to take it back? o_O Okay, I suppose it is too late. Seriously though... wtf? [/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']I inticipate a fight over who gets to be the Green Ranger. Dibs![/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Fine, take him. Nobody likes Carlos anyway.[/color]
Allamorph Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']Then he's no longer invited to dinner. He'll have to stand and play a soothing composition whilst (yes whilst) we enjoy our creepy yet satisfying meal.[/quote] [FONT=Arial]I'll eat. It'll be dark. And there will apparently be cello music. Am I missing the creepy factor here? If you're planning on gazing at me for long periods of time, I guarantee you I can make you feel silly. Like, say, a pea in the eye. Or stealing your food once I'm done with mine. Also, the fact that you had to say "yes, whilst" amuseth me to no end.[/FONT]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I'll eat. It'll be dark. And there will apparently be cello music. Am I missing the creepy factor here?[/FONT][/QUOTE] No, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Most awkward meal... ever. [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Fine, take him. Nobody likes Carlos anyway.[/color][/QUOTE] Carlos? Are you watching Power Rangers on Telemundo?
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 8, 2008 Author Posted November 8, 2008 Hey can I be the red ranger? Of course I haven't watched power rangers since the first season....wait...which one is the murderer I don't want to be that one...but Raiha probably would
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 He wasn't even a power ranger; he was an extra. And I clearly remember being 9 and still thinking that the fact that the black ranger was a black guy and the yellow ranger was asian was extremely racist.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 8, 2008 Author Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi'] And I clearly remember being 9 and still thinking that the fact that the black ranger was a black guy and the yellow ranger was asian was extremely racist.[/QUOTE] Well I feel obligated to mention how the pink ranger was a girl and the blue ranger was a boy....sort've sexist if you ask me. An extra....Raiha won't like that
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Well I feel obligated to mention how the pink ranger was a girl and the blue ranger was a boy....sort've sexist if you ask me. [/QUOTE] How did that show even stay on the air? Kids like me I suppose... I had every power ranger's action figure they were putting out, especially the "Megazord". This might be a little old for some people on here but did anyone have the voltron toys, the robot cats? Each one of them weighed like 5 pounds and was made of steel. I cut myself so many times on those things, but that's the good old 1980's toy safety standard for ya. We grew up tough; these kids now a days.. pfft...
Nerdsy Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']Carlos? Are you watching Power Rangers on Telemundo?[/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Fail. Consider yourself weeded out. It just wasn't meant to be.[/color]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Fail. Consider yourself weeded out. It just wasn't meant to be.[/color][/QUOTE] I only know the names of the original power rangers. I know not these "new power rangers" you speak of. The green ranger was Tommy. Indeed.
Nerdsy Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']I only know the names of the original power rangers. I know not these "new power rangers" you speak of.[/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hence the incompatibility. I demand encyclopedic knowledge of the trivial from my dates. Anything less would be... settling.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']Then he's no longer invited to dinner. He'll have to stand and play a soothing composition whilst (yes whilst) we enjoy our creepy yet satisfying meal.[/quote]Wait... wut? o_O [I]*doesn't recall agreeing to even come let alone play* [/I] Or is this one of those, too bad, you're stuck kind of deals? If it is, no Canon! And yes I know that's for more than just a cello...
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi'] Carlos? Are you watching Power Rangers on Telemundo?[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]No, how can you be so blind??? They're watching Desperate Housewives[/color]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff]No, how can you be so blind??? They're watching Desperate Housewives[/color][/QUOTE] Apparently I'm out of my league here. The only thing I know about desperate housewives is that chick from lois and clark is on it. I'm going to go back to playing with my voltron toys and listening to Rachmaninoff play the opening theme to Gatchaman on his cello.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 10, 2008 Author Posted November 10, 2008 I assume Carlos must be Eva Longoria's Pool boy...lucky bastard. I also am assuming he's moonlighting as the green ranger? One of his bosses needs to loosen up their pockets otherwise there will be no music for that creepy dinner. Rach isn't going to play....though if you change your mind I'll help out with my Bass (I'd love to be in the vicinety when the fur starts fly)
Mr. Blonde Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden'] One of his bosses needs to loosen up their pockets otherwise there will be no music for that creepy dinner. Rach isn't going to play....though if you change your mind I'll help out with my Bass (I'd love to be in the vicinety when the fur starts fly)[/QUOTE] Rach is playing , don't let him fool you. Yeah bring the bass, now we're cooking something up. We just need a little percussion now and maybe a brass section. Oh and someone should bring a 1986 Casio Dg-20 Digital Midi Synthesizer Guitar. For effect.
chibi-master Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']Rach is playing , don't let him fool you. Yeah bring the bass, now we're cooking something up. We just need a little percussion now and maybe a brass section. Oh and someone should bring a 1986 Casio Dg-20 Digital Midi Synthesizer Guitar. For effect.[/QUOTE] So, can I bring my favorite umbrella, a rubber chicken and some staples to this here shindig?:smirk:
Mr. Blonde Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='chibi-master']So, can I bring my favorite umbrella, a rubber chicken and some staples to this here shindig?:smirk:[/QUOTE] Umm... Why do you-- Nevermind. Sure. I guess we're expanding the guest list.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']I assume Carlos must be Eva Longoria's Pool boy...lucky bastard. I also am assuming he's moonlighting as the green ranger? [/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]No no no. Not even close! Carlos is Gabby's (Eva Longoria Parker's character) husband. He went blind in the last season after there was a tornado and the mayor... well it won't make sense unless you watch the show. However she did have a fling with her high school aged gardener in the first season. Damn was that funny![/color]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 11, 2008 Author Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff] However she did have a fling with her high school aged gardener in the first season. Damn was that funny![/color][/QUOTE] That was that really young guy everyone seemed to be swooning over correct? That's not funny at all, that's the biggest fear of every man in America. That's why I will never have a pool or hire a boy to clean said pool.....that's of course overlooking the face that I couldn't currently afford a pool. Maybe if I make any money at the upcoming shindig (thanks for that word Chibi_master) I can buy one and just clean it myself. [B]Edit:[/B] Is there an award for using the word [I]that[/I] to start every sentence in a paragraph? Because if so I won that one hands down.
Mr. Blonde Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden'] That's why I will never have a pool or hire a boy to clean said pool.....that's of course overlooking the face that I couldn't currently afford a pool. Maybe if I make any money at the upcoming shindig (thanks for that word Chibi_master) I can buy one and just clean it myself. [/QUOTE] Let me know when you get married and aquire a pool. I'll clean it for you, Drizzt... while you're at work of course, but I might need your wife to stay home and make me lemonade in a revealing bathing suit. It helps me work.
chibi-master Posted November 12, 2008 Posted November 12, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden'](thanks for that word Chibi_master)[/QUOTE] If you're so grateful, get my name right, you goofus, you!:p Ah, but I kid...and Katakidoushi, you'll find out what they're for soon enough...*dark chuckle* [SIZE="1"]Soon, my pets, soon..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now