chibi-master Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 Okay, so I went to a dance today. I had some pretty bad luck... The first guy I asked to dance with was gay and had a boyfriend that he argued with the entire time we danced. Needless to say, I didn't ask anyone else for a while...and a few minutes before the dance ended, I asked another guy to dance, but he was about to dance with his girlfriend. Like I said, crappy luck. But enough about me, what about you? What were some of your worst or weirdest dance experiences?
Lunar Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Heheh. There's oh so many. There was one when I was in eighth grade that freakin' sucked!!!! One at my first middle school, that sucked. My friends sucked and I hate dancing when the song sucks. But at a second one, I broke it down to the Cupid Shuffle. I rocked then, and I was looking for this really cute guy but it turns out he was at a basketball game. Yeah, the best dances are those I have with my family. I can dance any way I want(and I can dance). When I get older, I'm gonna be the life of the party.:catgirl:[/COLOR]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 hehe, when I was in middle school our dances were the girls dancing in the cafeteria while the guys played basketball in the gym. My worse dance experience of all time was when I was in tech school. We were stationed in a primarily military community, and pretty much everything they had was marketed towards the military. They had a club off base that everyone went to, well I met a girl there (a civilian) and decided to let her teach me how to 2-step. Well, we started slow and I got the hang of it, then we started doing it as fast as the others.....and yeah I 2-steped her right into the DJ booth..funny thing is she still went on a date with me the next weekend. We didn't ever dance together again, can't imagine why.
Mr. Maul Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I don't dance. I just two-step. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
pooperson Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hmm. I don't have too many experiences at dances, at least not anything worth sharing. However, I have found when I am even the least bit inebriated, I dance. A lot. But I've found that I don't dance with boys. I only dance with girls. A guy could ask me to dance, & I will always, always say no. It freaks me out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I have no interesting dancing experiences. I don't dance. I've been to maybe a few dances in middle school, then prom, and I never really danced much.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted November 9, 2008 Author Posted November 9, 2008 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I don't dance. I just two-step. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Same here, my friend. Same here...:animedepr
Rachmaninoff Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 The only worst dancing experiences I've had have been to slip up and step on someone's foot or accidentally bump into someone else. Usually another couple dancing. Most of that happened when I was learning ballroom dancing though and still pretty new at it.
Vicky Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 [size=1]None because I dance like a white boy on crack. And you can't go wrong there =D.[/size]
HelloKittyLover Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 I actually have good adivive for people who have asked to dance with a gay/lesbo/taken person. Stalk them. No not like that just follow them around watch them youll see if they have a gf/bf or not. Also you can see who he looks at. Dont dance to much you migt get sweaty pits.....not good....trust me...:animeswea
TimeChaser Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 How about every time I've ever danced in my life? I used to take dance lessons (my parents wanted me engaged in some kind of physical activity), and recitals were murder, especially when you had to wear silly costumes covered in itchy sequins. My prom didn't go too well either. I should have known there wouldn't be any decent music to dance to, plus my girlfriend was petrified of embarrassing herself, so we had one very short, abortive attempt at dancing the whole night.
Mr. Blonde Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 One time I waltzed into a swimming pool full of babies with cleats on... by mistake of course.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 28, 2008 Posted November 28, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I dance like I'm drunk and i don't drink. Any experiance with me dancing is a worst dance experiance. Like tonight when my daughter's babysitter had a Thanksgiving party... my dancing was pretty damn sad tonight.:animeswea Other bad experiances include most of my senior prom, my wedding and the Signal Corps Ball. I didn't do too bad dancing at my cousin Erin's wedding- but then there was an incident with a killer bouquet. :animesigh I just can't win[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now