OtakuBoards

Have you ever had somebody......

Vegitto4

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

Aw, come on baby...thought the females of all people would be able to tell that I was being scarcastic.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I was joking as well :p

Heh, the funny thing that most guys don't know: Girls think like males in the sense that [most all of them] want to get some as well! We just don't reveal this too often for fear of being called a slut.

Ahem. Now you know.

:wave:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]For my Christmas Vacation, I whent to visit my dad up in IL. I Met this girl on new years eve, and I can't get her out of my head. I can't stop thinking abut her. We converse by e-mail, and normal Mail, but not much, Has anybody ever had this happen to you, I know some of you have had to, unless you have no life, or just haven't had that happen yet.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yes I have.. but she was in a dream, so it's not quite the same thing. All I know is that I couldn't get her outta my head for the rest of the week, although I never got to see what her face looked like because the darn dream blurred it out...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I was joking as well :p

Heh, the funny thing that most guys don't know: Girls think like males in the sense that [most all of them] want to get some as well! We just don't reveal this too often for fear of being called a slut.

Ahem. Now you know.

:wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Hah, that's so true. Many gals want to get some.. but like BG said, they don't want to be known as a slut. Same goes for guys. You all don't want be a man whore now...do you? You [b]ONLY[/b] "get some" if both partners are ready... or if you're drunk off your ***.. :alcohol: :flasher:

My advice to you... rather than emailing, try to give her a call. Emailing is kind of..shaddy... show that you're intrested in her..and that you want to move your relationship to the next "level"....... maybe you'll go out..or become very close friends. Both are a plus in my book, and should be in yours.

If your parents do hold you back from seeing your friend, then yeah, you should be pissed. But just talk it over with your parents...I am sure they'll understand... but yeah..

- Don't become a man whore.. bad bad bad..

Off note: - 4 stages of "pimpness"
1: Normal
2: Pimp
3: Man Whore ( it's quite hard to jump from pimp, to master pimp!)
4: Master Pimp - this stage, you haven't gotten any throughout highschool... (saving for college)

Follow this stage manual, and you'll be set. Haha... it's all for shits and giggles.. :)

- MG[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]

Ahem. Now you know.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it's true.

Bubba (from [I]Final Friends[/I] by Christopher Pike): "I'll tell you a secret, Mike. Girls want to have sex just as much as boys do. They just don't want to have to pay for it later. With me, I let them know that everything's okay."

Mystic, I have tried to talk it over with my parents, they just get pissed, and say its pointless. I am going to try like hell to get a calling card this weekend to call her, because my f*cking parents wont let me call her unless its on a calling card. and what sux even worse, they are holding out on letting me get a calling card to call her. They took away my phone, so I have to use my bro's, and I would get caught easier in there. But on the upside, I got 2 e-mails from her yesterday, and I sent her a letter, and am expecting one today, I worte her a poem, but i dont remember all of it right now, otherwise i would write it for y'all to see. if I can remember it, I will post it, and send it in to otaku poetry. My God I can't believe I have written this much.

MY LIFE BLOWS MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]
i still love one of my friends more than anything... thou the girl i fell in love with no longer exists i still love her... she changed too much which is funny cause i still see the old her... and love the old her... but yes... love is wonderful till it ends... and u replace that feeling with someone new... which is y people who marry their first love are lucky ;) but yes... i know what your talking about... try having a beautiful girl move into the house as you move out... you know how to contact her but cant it is so weird[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred] That's bad loving someone who no longer exists...I can feel you on that one cause now I'm in the same situation. But luckily I have a new love...
But as for the man of the hour I think its just a case of puppy love or infatuation. Which ever you think it is...but I have had that happened to me once or twice before!!!![/COLOR]

I just read an e-mail that she wrote. She said that we have something more than love. Somebody always gets hurt in love, and we can't do that to each other. I totally agree. **goes into a corner and cries**:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

EDIT: I just got a letter from her, time to read it a 5th time....