OtakuBoards

Have you ever had somebody......

Vegitto4

For my Christmas Vacation, I whent to visit my dad up in IL. I Met this girl on new years eve, and I can't get her out of my head. I can't stop thinking abut her. We converse by e-mail, and normal Mail, but not much, Has anybody ever had this happen to you, I know some of you have had to, unless you have no life, or just haven't had that happen yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]For my Christmas Vacation, I whent to visit my dad up in IL. I Met this girl on new years eve, and I can't get her out of my head. I can't stop thinking abut her. We converse by e-mail, and normal Mail, but not much, Has anybody ever had this happen to you, I know some of you have had to, unless you have no life, or just haven't had that happen yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I've had similar things happen to me several times, especially because I tend to travel a lot. I'll meet a girl and hit it off with her, but I'll never see her again. It is hard because you can't do a lot about it, but she'll be on your mind all of the time. Unless you are able to see her every now and then it is probably better that you don't communicate with her that much...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I've had similar things happen to me several times, especially because I tend to travel a lot. I'll meet a girl and hit it off with her, but I'll never see her again. It is hard because you can't do a lot about it, but she'll be on your mind all of the time. Unless you are able to see her every now and then it is probably better that you don't communicate with her that much...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
You sound just like my brother.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]being a military brat i moved every 3-4 years or so... and i have moved away from gf's and keep in contact with them but never really that much, so it fades to just a memory... and remember your heart and memory are all that matter sometimes.
i still love one of my friends more than anything... thou the girl i fell in love with no longer exists i still love her... she changed too much which is funny cause i still see the old her... and love the old her... but yes... love is wonderful till it ends... and u replace that feeling with someone new... which is y people who marry their first love are lucky ;) but yes... i know what your talking about... try having a beautiful girl move into the house as you move out... you know how to contact her but cant it is so weird[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]being a military brat i moved every 3-4 years or so... [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too... but that never seemed to be a problem everytime I moved away my feelings kinda got squashed, and the result was me a guy who's never had a girlfriend! It's weird thogh just when I started to like girls I moved so than I kinda ignored them and once again I started to like girls and we moved so it kinda repeats it self.

OK, lets try and answer all thw questioins.

She is hot< I dont go for ugly chicks>
She lives where I used to live. I will see here when I go up there for visitation to see my dad.

I just got an e-mail from her. Now, I really want to move, I have almost made up my mind. I am still deciding

[B]Its ticking me off that my parents wont let me tak to her at all, unless its e-mai. I might not ever get to see her again because of them.:flaming: :flaming: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*hug for Vegitto* :)

Hm, this actually has happened to me before, but it was while he still lived in Michigan. This guy moved out to California for college so mesa no longer see him. It's sorta sad too, because he was so awesome...:([/color]

[B]Yeah I go to Ireland quite a lot and whenever I meet a girl over there I come back to England and lose all contact, but if you think about it, unless you really like the person you're not really gonna want to stay in contact with them[/B]

**whacks vegitto4 over the head for using the expression "ugly chicks"**

ah, ryan, first you pm me about this girl, then you're posting threads. you've got it bad. i worry about you. well, you know my thoughts on the issue so just hang in there, everything will work out according to fate. just don't get yourself arrested. i love you, sweetie!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Spoken like a true guy :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw, come on baby...thought the females of all people would be able to tell that I was being scarcastic. (And pretend I can spell also!)

Nope,I have never experinced the thing "love" or "being liked".But I am starting to ignore it.I mean why mope around when I got four bitches?heh..
zach-1st *****,never even hugged him.
noah-2nd ***** i hugged him when he came over to my house,and i had my arm around hs shoulder yesterday,and played with his hair.
timmy-3rd *****,i had my arm around his shoulder also yesterday,played with his hair too.
and the finally is Saturn_Healers lil bro,he is like yr younger than me.but on to it
Alex-i hardly see him but,he sits on my lap,and i play with his hair(even if its spiked),and lasttime he sat in my lap I had my arms around his waist and he was holding my hands.:):blush:

but thats all...buh-bye

[B]Cibo, if you weren't being sarcasting, I would have to kick your *****. If I had done that, it would have ruined everything we had, and I would then not be here, I would die, and i am not joking about that.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya...an angry parent of the person you're dating is never good. Good thing I am GREAT with parents so they never get mad at me and think I'm an ok guy...which I am. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

Ya...an angry parent of the person you're dating is never good. Good thing I am GREAT with parents so they never get mad at me and think I'm an ok guy...which I am. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

well, parents usually love me unless they truly get to know me. otherwise, they wont like me at all....:demon: :devil: