Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure if this topic was already posted, but I'm sorry if this was previously posted.:animeswea

The online anime store that I usually shop at has closed. So I'm trying to find a new online store to shop at. But I'm having trouble with that. It's usually inconvenient for me to drive downtown to find a dvd, manga, or even merchandise that I can't find in my local area.I also know some of my friends who share the same problems, So I'd appreciate it if you can post one.

And to be specific, can you gve me a realiable store that gives good deals?
Thanks.;)
Guest resonance
Posted
Hey there.

Umm I know a couple shops, but I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for.

Try [url]http://www.getjapanesegoods.com[/url] (New Shop so selection is limited now)

or

[url]http://www.jlist.com/[/url] (but their prices are a little high I think)

Good luck!



[quote name='Udon']I'm not sure if this topic was already posted, but I'm sorry if this was previously posted.:animeswea

The online anime store that I usually shop at has closed. So I'm trying to find a new online store to shop at. But I'm having trouble with that. It's usually inconvenient for me to drive downtown to find a dvd, manga, or even merchandise that I can't find in my local area.I also know some of my friends who share the same problems, So I'd appreciate it if you can post one.

And to be specific, can you gve me a realiable store that gives good deals?
Thanks.;)[/QUOTE]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I've only bought one thing from [url=http://www.rightstuf.com][u]Right Stuf[/u][/url], but that went nice and smooth. And I've heard plenty good things about them from others and their prices are good.[/color]
Posted
Like Desbreko, I've done shopping at Right Stuf. Took some days for me to get my order, but that was because I was using a money order back then. (Wow, it's been 8 years since then) The prices are good. Shipping and handling can be a pain if you're just buying singles. Like I said, it's been a long time since I've shopped there, though, so it could've changed.

Also, once you proceed to checkout, it resembles Amazon which is another spot you may want to check out. (Right Stuf and Amazon in a joint effort thingy?)
Posted
The online stores I typically use are [url=http://www.animecornerstore.com][u]AnimeCornerStore[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.justmanga.com][u]JustManga[/u][/url]. The former just has a lot of anime and usually very good prices. The latter is mainly a manga site, yes, but they also sell anime and they offer free shipping on purchases over $40. So, I figure it's a good deal.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]In the same vein, does anyone have experience with AnimeballZ.com? I stumbled across the site today while searching for someplace to buy me some Wolf's Rain, and I'd like to know stuff about them before I go capitalising on sales and what.[/FONT]
Posted
Well, Sir Alla, based purely off the fact that they sell .hack//Roots boxsets when no official ones yet exist on the market, I would not trust them.

Although, most of their other stuff, such as individual DVDs, seem fine...

... but, after looking through their soundtracks section and seeing the impossibly low prices on those, there's just no way it's legal.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, that's what I was thinking also, especially given the dates of their "sales". Back-to-back-to-back stuff like that makes me feel less like I'm looking for entertainment and more like I'm looking for a car.

So yeah, wasn't thinking that was too legit, there. Thanks.[/FONT]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Right stuf here too. I've never had much problems out of them, besides a back order or two, but that can't really be helped. They're prices are pretty good (Especially if your in the Got Anime club) and they're pretty quick on delivery, even if you get economic. Good selection, good price, good delivery, good company over all. Highly suggested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...