OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I][B]Ace[/B] could sense something was wrong as he walked through the town, it was daylight and he had the feeling that he was being watched. As he looked around he discovered that he was right, he was being watched......by everyone.

The villager's had circled him now, making sure he had nowhere to run, some of them had pitchforks, some had rocks, one of them had a shoe.

"What is.....the meaning of this?"

One of the villager's stepped forward

"I think it's fairly obvious, don't you? We don't have much to go on, and the majority believes you to be the most suspicious"

The villager's raised their weapons.

"Stop! Your making a big mis-" before he could even finish, he was hit in the head with a shoe, and then the villager's were upon him.

[B]Ace[/B] lay completely limp on the floor, soaked in his own blood, he was dead.

"Oh no....did we....make another mistake?"

"No! Look!"

[B]Ace's[/B] body began to twitch and shake, the transformation had begun.

"He's changing! Kill it quickly!!!" one of the villager's yelled.

The sound of pitchforks striking bone and sinew could be heard for at least 10 minutes, when they were done there wasn't much left of [B]Ace[/B]

"Yes, finally! That's one down!"

As the villager's began to celebrate, 2 shadow's began to stir in the background.

"They will pay for this........"
[/I]
---------------------------------------------------

Ace was the [B]Alpha Wolf[/B]

[B][U]Dead Players[/U][/B]

Sephiroth - Town Mayor - Death by shoe
Drizzt Do'urden - Civilian - Werewolf Kill
Ace - Alpha Wolf - Lynched by Civilian's

[B][U]Remaining Players[/U][/B]

chibi-master
Darren
Lrb
Mr. Blonde
Tetra of sound
Vicky

It is now NIGHT cycle, can all respective people with special roles please send me a PM regarding their action ASAP.

Remaining Werewolves, please decide amongst yourselfs regarding who will PM me in regards to night kills.

Many thanks[/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, so the jig is up. me and my big mouth. Well, that's the way it goes. It's been real. Oh, and Drizzt? You were delicious man.

What, you're getting no info from me! Just who do you think I am?

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/1205200368114yw8.jpg[/IMG]

Later, buddies...[/FONT]

WHOA. :o We killed the Alpha... awesome!!!:animesmil

Blonde, dude, you are onto something... :animesmil

I hope I can sleep tonight... I had trouble last night, and was on here ALL NIGHT. No joke.

~~~

By the way, I hope I was the villager with the shoe. The use of a shoe as a weapon sounds a lot like me. :animesmil

NOTE: This has little to do with this, but... I was talking to my brother, and I saw Sephiropth was online, and I said, "Every time Sephiroph is on, somebody dies." Sounds like a Chuck Norris joke, doesn't it?

Hope I spelled "Sephiroph right... I have nothing to go by at the moment...

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Sorry for the late reply guys, but I've been [B]really[/B] busy the last few days with work and such, I dont even have time to write up a proper death scene, I'll do it later when I get the chance, I promise

The werewolves have killed [B]Mr Blonde[/B]

[B]Mr Blonde[/B] was the [B]Priest[/B]

[B][U]Dead Players[/U][/B]

Sephiroth - Town Mayor - Death by shoe
Drizzt Do'urden - Civilian - Werewolf Kill
Ace - Alpha Wolf - Lynched by Civilian's
Mr Blonde - Priest - Werewolf Kill

[B][U]
Remaining Players[/U][/B]

chibi-master
Darren
Lrb
Tetra of sound
Vicky

It is now DAY cycle![/COLOR]

I think I want to hear some more info before casting my vote... And even then, I might just go along with everyone else on the lynch...Think about it, if I'm the only person who casts a vote for a different person, and that person turns out to be a werewolf, but they aren't lynched, they'll know I'm on to them and kill me!:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']Think about it, if I'm the only person who casts a vote for a different person, and that person turns out to be a werewolf, but they aren't lynched, they'll know I'm on to them and kill me!:animedepr[/QUOTE]
Or they'll know you're in the minority of those who suspect them and they won't bother.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Darren']Sounds like Tetra's got it out for me...

But I would seriously like to find out what Lrb discovered in his supposed investigations before I make my [I]well-informed[/I] lynch.

Seriously, think for yourself.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="3"]Well, think this over for yourself. What I discovered over the night was that [SIZE="4"][b]Darren[/b][/SIZE] is a [SIZE="4"][b]Werewolf[/b][/SIZE]. So grab the torches and pitchforks because we're goin' hunting! :evil3:[/SIZE]

Lynch: [b]Darren the Teenage Werewolf[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]
[SIZE="3"]Well, think this over for yourself. What I discovered over the night was that [SIZE="4"][b]Darren[/b][/SIZE] is a [SIZE="4"][b]Werewolf[/b][/SIZE]. So grab the torches and pitchforks because we're goin' hunting! :evil3:[/SIZE]

Lynch: [b]Darren the Teenage Werewolf[/b][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Woah woah woah!!! Stop...

I've let your little charade go on long enough Mr. Lrb. I didn't want to say anything before because I figured I would let you have the target on your back once the priest died, but Chibi, Tetra, I'm really counting on your for my survival and for the civilians to win:

[B]I'm the real investigator![/B]

At first, I figured that I would let Lrb slide with taking the title simply because I assumed he was a scared civilian. I didn't have enough to go on to accuse him of being a werewolf. And once the obvious priest, Mr. Blonde, had said he only trusted Lrb, I knew there was no point in saying it unless I wanted to be lynched. So I laid low and that's how I've survived this far.

Remember how I said the last day cycle that I thought Lrb's first investigation on Drizzt was too convenient??? Well, I meant it! Only, now it's apparent that he's not a scared civilian; he's the werewolf!

First night's Investigations: chibi-master (Civilian)
Second night's Investigations: Tetra of sound (Civilian)

So, I'm dead serious when I say that you're making a huge mistake if you want the civilians to win! It's just us three. That means Vicky and Lrb are the remaining two werewolves. Seriously, we have to take them out now, while we still have a chance!

[B]Lynch:[/B] Lrb

[quote name='chibi-master']HOLY CRAP!!!:o

Damn you two...screwing around with my head...>< NO! Darren is lying! This is all a pathetic attempt at a cover-up! And if we lynch you and you turn out to be the P.I., then I guess we know who to lynch next, don't we.;) Sorry, Darren, you're still my lynch vote.[/QUOTE]
No, Chibi, it does matter. This is the most important lynch of all of them. If you lynch me, (the P.I.) then that means there's two werewolves and two civilians. After the night cycle, there will only be one civilian and the werewolves win. If you lynch either Vicky or Lrb, then there will be two civilians to one werewolf in the next day cycle... It all rides on this vote. I don't care if you vote for Lrb or Vicky. We just need to kill one of them to make sure the civilians win.

And Tetra, this includes you. Right now we have the majority so we're calling the shots. And since suspicion is on me, I really need you two to make a unified (correct) decision to lynch either Lrb or Vicky...

It's the only way.

[size=1]What O_o

I'm gone for a weekend and everyone thinks I'm a werewolf! Haven't any of you thought about Chibi? Tetra? In fact is ANYONE using their brain?!

Actually, none of them are the PI, I am ¬_¬.

This is ridiculous. But I'm not lynching yet because I'm on a timer here and it's wasting my money. You can all wait until I get home.[/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Darren']Woah woah woah!!! Stop...

I've let your little charade go on long enough Mr. Lrb. I didn't want to say anything before because I figured I would let you have the target on your back once the priest died, but Chibi, Tetra, I'm really counting on your for my survival and for the civilians to win:

[B]I'm the real investigator![/B]

At first, I figured that I would let Lrb slide with taking the title simply because I assumed he was a scared civilian. I didn't have enough to go on to accuse him of being a werewolf. And once the obvious priest, Mr. Blonde, had said he only trusted Lrb, I knew there was no point in saying it unless I wanted to be lynched. So I laid low and that's how I've survived this far.

Remember how I said the last day cycle that I thought Lrb's first investigation on Drizzt was too convenient??? Well, I meant it! Only, now it's apparent that he's not a scared civilian; he's the werewolf!

First night's Investigations: chibi-master (Civilian)
Second night's Investigations: Tetra of sound (Civilian)

So, I'm dead serious when I say that you're making a huge mistake if you want the civilians to win! It's just us three. That means Vicky and Lrb are the remaining two werewolves. Seriously, we have to take them out now, while we still have a chance!

[B]Lynch:[/B] Lrb[/QUOTE]

LOL. A decent attempt at covering your own *** but I'm afraid it won't do. If you [i]really are[/i] the investigator you would have opened up to us right away as soon as I said that I was the real detective. You can't afford to let a fake detective go loose because that means the Priest (who should be protecting you) will be protecting the fake increasing the chance of you getting lynched or eaten tenfold.

ALSO, if you were the real investigator the FIRST PERSON you would have investigated would have been [b]me[/b] to check if I was a werewolf or not. The fact that you didn't do this only confirms that you either suck at this game (which I don't think you do since you've played it many a time) or you are a werewolf covering your tracks.

But he waits until now, when I catch him red handed, to claim that he is the true investigator. Let me ask [i]you[/i] what seems pretty convenient to me. It seems convenient that while we were all hot on the tail of Ace you defended him to the end and right when it was revealed he was a wolf you took it all back. What seems convenient to me is how you wait until the first vote flies in your name to reveal your "true colours."

What a big pile o' werewolf bs! Tetra, Chibi, Vicky, if you guys truly believe I am the investigator I ask that you Lynch Darren and not anyone else. He is the only one I am [i]sure[/i] about and it would be stupid to vote for someone else on a whim when we have confirmed Darren.

And Vicky you're right about Chibi and Tetra, they are just as likely to be wolves as you which is why it'll be hard to decide who to investigate tonight.

You all must realize that Darren is in such a tight spot right now he will say and do anything to get out of it. You must also realize that one of you is also a werewolf with him but I won't point any fingers.

I mean seriously, don't any of you find it a little suspicious that Mr. Blonde's number 1 accusation was Darren and then he gets killed. And the one person Blonde (who really was the Priest, might I add) said he trusted was myself and now all of the sudden I'm the victim of Darren's lynching? It's almost so obvious it hurts. :animeswea[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]LOL. A decent attempt at covering your own *** but I'm afraid it won't do. If you [i]really are[/i] the investigator you would have opened up to us right away as soon as I said that I was the real detective. You can't afford to let a fake detective go loose because that means the Priest (who should be protecting you) will be protecting the fake increasing the chance of you getting lynched or eaten tenfold.
ALSO, if you were the real investigator the FIRST PERSON you would have investigated would have been [b]me[/b] to check if I was a werewolf or not. The fact that you didn't do this only confirms that you either suck at this game (which I don't think you do since you've played it many a time) or you are a werewolf covering your tracks.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]:animesigh Let me repeat myself for you Lrb...
If you'll look back at my post, I said quite plainly that I figured you were a paranoid civilian looking for early protection from the priest. And, in my experience with this game, it is usually not a good idea to come forth as the Investigator early on so I kept quiet. That's also why I didn't investigate you because I already had my suspicions. I had wrongly pinned you as a paranoid civilian, but I because of Chibi's lack of posting in the first day cycle, I was too suspicious of her to take the risk.
Also, as I pointed out, once Mr. Blonde stated that you were the only he trusted in the second day cycle, I knew there was no point in coming out simply because I wouldn't receive the protection that the investigator needs.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]But he waits until now, when I catch him red handed, to claim that he is the true investigator. Let me ask [i]you[/i] what seems pretty convenient to me. It seems convenient that while we were all hot on the tail of Ace you defended him to the end and right when it was revealed he was a wolf you took it all back. What seems convenient to me is how you wait until the first vote flies in your name to reveal your "true colours." [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]First of all, you'll notice that I never defended Ace. I merely stated that my suspicions were leaning more towards Tetra and I pointed out my observations along the way. But never once did I say, "Ace is not a werewolf," for that would have been a fool-hardy statement regardless of who I suspected.
And second, Of course I'm going to reveal myself when it's most convenient to me. Duh, this game is one of self-preservation whether I'm the werewolf or the investigator. I already explained to you the motive behind my early strategy making, but obviously, once you abused the trust you've received from the other civilians (convincing both of them to vote for me) you forced me to show my hand. My bet was that either you had a hunch I was the real Investigator and wanted to draw me out for this very reason, or else you just took a wild stab and found yourself in a fight you weren't prepared for.
I'm betting the former simply because we're down to five players. Three is the majority for lynching and seeing that you already have a definite vote with the other werewolf, you only need to convince one other civilian. You're odds are greatly stacked against me.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I mean seriously, don't any of you find it a little suspicious that Mr. Blonde's number 1 accusation was Darren and then he gets killed. And the one person Blonde (who really was the Priest, might I add) said he trusted was myself and now all of the sudden I'm the victim of Darren's lynching? It's almost so obvious it hurts. :animeswea[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I will also point out that Mr. Blonde never gave a number 1 accusation. He said numerous times that he was suspicious of all of us (except for you) and he even voted to lynch Tetra in the second day cycle proving that he was a bit wishy-washy with his suspicions. Only toward the end of the end of his second day cycle did he directly name [strike]Ace[/strike], Vicky, and myself.
And why are we basing the decision on Mr. Blonde's suspicions just because he was killed. I could just as easily say that Mr. Blonde was killed to throw excess suspicion on Vicky and myself. (As I pointed out that by him naming us, he put a huge target on our back)
In this instance, by Mr. Blonde trusting you, he was seriously the victim of the biggest blindside of this game.[/SIZE]