Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone I'm HelloKittyLover. I'm new to OB and I'm starting to get the hang of stuff. Well , I always see you guys having awsome banners and....I dont have one....nor do Ino how to get one... anyways I was talking to Lunar and she said that if I needed help with a banner to come here. If theres any talented artists here can u make me a banner please [along with instuctions on how to put it there]. I pretty much like hello kitty [hense the name]. I also like music so if you guys can get me something that would be great. :catgirl: Thankies and Huggles
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Although I'm certainly not the best banner maker here, I'll try to make you pme. Make sure ya put more detail as far as colors, what you want it say and stuff like that. Again, I'll try to make you one, but the best person for the job would be Korey and once he sees this thread, he should be ready to make you an even better one. ^^
[B]EDIT[/B]: I made the banner. Hope it's not too big. :animesmil[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26773&stc=1&d=1227466494[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]Especially for this purpose we have a seperate forum called [b]Art By Request[/b]! :) I will move this thread there now![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...