Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]:rotflmao: he he he... yeah. I read somewhere that mr. Satan's name was actually ment to be mr. satin [/B][/QUOTE]

Doubtful, considering that his daughter's name is an anagram for Devil.
Posted
My own personal little amusing viewpoint:

The other reason why I think he's Mr. Satan is because he represents America (or at least what the Japanese/rest of world view of America): A clownish, egotistical, showoffy buffoon. And, America is the DEVIL!
Posted
Move over MC Hammer, there's a new breakdancing guy, and he's better then u!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]My own personal little amusing viewpoint:

The other reason why I think he's Mr. Satan is because he represents America (or at least what the Japanese/rest of world view of America): A clownish, egotistical, showoffy buffoon. And, America is the DEVIL! [/B][/QUOTE]

yup that view point is pretty true, don't forget Hercule (mr satan) is always surrounded by eagles and when we first see him there is somesort of an american flag. BTW FUNNY!!!
Posted
man, that was funny...
I didnt get to see it yesterday cos I was on a frustraingly slow computer in this PC lab so it took 30 mins to get to '25% downloaded' so I gave up on the grounds that the computer would probably play the clip real slow.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY **IT THAT WAS FUNNY! ok so maybe not that...o.O funny....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :laugh: :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :)
Posted
[SIZE=3]Whoa!! his skill are almost as good as mine

*STARTS BREAKDANCING*[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...