OtakuBoards

Mr. Satan (Hilariously funny)

Red

[B]I was just visiting a website that I know of and it had a flash movie that I didn't notice until it started playing, It's just slightly down from the top of the page, the first update notice it should have a little black box saying loading on it, wait for it to load, I found this very funny, I hope you do [url]http://www.neogohan.net[/url][/B] :laugh: :rotflmao:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Wo, Satan goes back to the old school....he'd tool Cell with those moves, lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Please speak english. Itz ok when u shorten things, but when u change the words...

do u mean that u watch the japanese version? Or that the epsiode is old now because we hav those new ones? What do you mean by "tool"?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I'm guessing he means he would school Cell...like kick his butt or outdo him. [/B][/QUOTE]
That is what i was thinking. Either that or steal...heh...steal him in his mouth youngen!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Please speak english...What do you mean by "tool"? [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, I was speaking english. And also, "tool" is refering to "really really kicking someone's a**". I can't believe you don't know what tool means! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[B]

Um, I was speaking english. And also, "tool" is refering to "really really kicking someone's a**". I can't believe you don't know what tool means! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE]
I am sry. It is just that schools talk different slang, and it is sometimes hard to understand what they are saying. I am sure that something normal to me, will sound very foreign to u. Again, i m sry.

[B]

Um, I was speaking english. And also, "tool" is refering to "really really kicking someone's a**". I can't believe you don't know what tool means! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE]

No, "tool" isn't English unless you are refering to a hammer or the sort... or as anything to help a person in creating, fixings, or destroying something.

The "tool" you speak of is what we call "slang"... which isn't english, it's stupidity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I was just visiting a website that I know of and it had a flash movie that I didn't notice until it started playing, It's just slightly down from the top of the page, the first update notice it should have a little black box saying loading on it, wait for it to load, I found this very funny, I hope you do [url]http://www.neogohan.net[/url][/B] :laugh: :rotflmao:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:rotflmao::rotflmao: Oh my, that was hilarious. Whoever created that has way too much time on there hands :laugh: Oi, that was funny :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:rotflmao::rotflmao: Oh my, that was hilarious. Whoever created that has way too much time on there hands :laugh: Oi, that was funny :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, that's a music video for u. Made by ppl with too much time on their hands. All they had to do was download the movie and edit it with the other stuff on it.