Zephyr Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 I was hoping to get a reply post from Lunar, though it seems she may have dropped. I'll ask her, and if that's the case I'll think on a post that gets things rolling again. With luck things will pick back up.
Lunar Posted December 15, 2008 Posted December 15, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Just to let you know, I have not forgotten about the RP. I've been having a lot of trouble thinking of ideas and I really need help.:animedepr[/COLOR]
Draco Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 Well the person WE are waiting for is Nessija. She is the one holding back but I hope she isnt hurt or anything.
Nessaja Posted December 16, 2008 Author Posted December 16, 2008 Sorry everyone for making you wait. :animedepr And I'm not hurt, but thanks for caring Wolfie. The bad news is though, my little dog lost his eye recently. So I've been looking after him. So yeah, I'll try to get a post down soon guys. And Lunar, I'll send you a PM to help you with your post. Sorry again about the wait, everyone.
Draco Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 Sweet I just posted so I hope everyone will get back into it now. We've missed you Nessija and I hope the puppy is ok.
Nessaja Posted January 2, 2009 Author Posted January 2, 2009 [quote name='Dragons Wolfie']Sweet I just posted so I hope everyone will get back into it now. We've missed you Nessija and I hope the puppy is ok.[/QUOTE] Thanks Wolfie. He's doing a lot better. Also, if no one posts soon, I'm going to make another post and move us onto finding you, Wolfie. I want to get you into the group soon so we can all work together on our first real mission.
Draco Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 Thats fine with me but I'm moving soon so I might not be able to post for about a few days to a week. Maybe more depending if we take Time Warner with us.
Nessaja Posted January 8, 2009 Author Posted January 8, 2009 Thanks for the heads up, Wolfie. I have a good plan then. Oh and good luck on your move. Anyways, if no one posts by tomorrow, I'll make a post to get things moving again.
Draco Posted February 19, 2009 Posted February 19, 2009 Hey where did everyone go? Is the story dead?
GothikMoon Posted February 19, 2009 Posted February 19, 2009 No, Nessaja and I are working on it, but we've both been really busy. I'll post soon, but I have drill this weekend and lots of studying right now.
Draco Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 Oh sorry, didnt know. I just hope we can continue the post.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 yeah drill seems to always fall when you've got something going on. If you guys need any help let me know and I can throw my two cents in
Ol' Fighter Posted March 16, 2009 Posted March 16, 2009 Yes, this story must continue!!! I haven't show you guys the incredible evil that I'm capable of!! RWARWARWAR!!!
Drizzt Do'urden Posted March 17, 2009 Posted March 17, 2009 I really think if we want to keep this story going we're going to have to do some brainstorming. I know Nessaja's not able to be on very often at the moment to start our next mission. But if anybody has any ideas, other then assassinating hitler....that would throw a monkey wrench into our schemes, then we need to push it along ourselves. I'll wait a few days and make another move along post, this one will be long as start us on a "side quest" that'll hopefully keep us going until she (nessaja) is able to take charge again.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted March 18, 2009 Posted March 18, 2009 Well...I'm thinking something about an undead assassin sent after the furer(sp). Intel came in regarding the foiled atempt. Our boss has the location of the traitor....and that's all I got. Any takers?
Nessaja Posted March 25, 2009 Author Posted March 25, 2009 I can get a post going tomorrow. I have a pretty good idea on how to move things forward, but I can post it here if you guys want so you can vote on it first. Or if you want, I'll just post it up tomorrow and surprise you guys. It's all up to you. Thanks for your help though guys.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now