Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was hoping to get a reply post from Lunar, though it seems she may have dropped. I'll ask her, and if that's the case I'll think on a post that gets things rolling again. With luck things will pick back up.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Just to let you know, I have not forgotten about the RP. I've been having a lot of trouble thinking of ideas and I really need help.:animedepr[/COLOR]
Posted
Sorry everyone for making you wait. :animedepr And I'm not hurt, but thanks for caring Wolfie. The bad news is though, my little dog lost his eye recently. So I've been looking after him.

So yeah, I'll try to get a post down soon guys. And Lunar, I'll send you a PM to help you with your post.

Sorry again about the wait, everyone.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Dragons Wolfie']Sweet I just posted so I hope everyone will get back into it now. We've missed you Nessija and I hope the puppy is ok.[/QUOTE]


Thanks Wolfie. He's doing a lot better.

Also, if no one posts soon, I'm going to make another post and move us onto finding you, Wolfie. I want to get you into the group soon so we can all work together on our first real mission.
Posted
Thats fine with me but I'm moving soon so I might not be able to post for about a few days to a week. Maybe more depending if we take Time Warner with us.
Posted
Thanks for the heads up, Wolfie. I have a good plan then.

Oh and good luck on your move.

Anyways, if no one posts by tomorrow, I'll make a post to get things moving again.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I really think if we want to keep this story going we're going to have to do some brainstorming. I know Nessaja's not able to be on very often at the moment to start our next mission. But if anybody has any ideas, other then assassinating hitler....that would throw a monkey wrench into our schemes, then we need to push it along ourselves.

I'll wait a few days and make another move along post, this one will be long as start us on a "side quest" that'll hopefully keep us going until she (nessaja) is able to take charge again.
Posted
I can get a post going tomorrow. I have a pretty good idea on how to move things forward, but I can post it here if you guys want so you can vote on it first.

Or if you want, I'll just post it up tomorrow and surprise you guys. It's all up to you.

Thanks for your help though guys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...