Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Qeustion


Guest Steiner

Recommended Posts

Guest Steiner
Posted
When u save your game on FF9 does it ever come up data corrupted?

If so tell me so i know its not just mine.

sorry i meant load a saved game?



[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]combined posts and deleted second one--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I has happened to me.... once. Try taking out your memory card and re-inserting it. If that doesn't work, try putting it in slot 2. AND if that doesn't work, then you must have pulled it out while saving, or done something like that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Try sticking with first party memory cards. Those 4x memory cards or third party ones have a tendency to mess up on you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah i know what you mean. Try to stick to official controllers too, they can freeze and mess up your game sometimes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Try sticking with first party memory cards. Those 4x memory cards or third party ones have a tendency to mess up on you. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, though sometimes it happens to official first party stuff too, though they last a lot longer, it took 3 years before one of my official cards became corrupted....
Posted
[SIZE=4]I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=1] But..just insert your memoroy card in slot 2 and it ususlly works.(if not you screwed up your memory card[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]odd the sony one i have doesnt work at all... yet the mad catz one i have is working perfectly... thou always get sony controlers... even if they cost more...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I stress this to anyone and everyone who asks, and I will now stress this for the first and hopefully only time here...

[size=4][B]NEVER BUY ANY PERIPHERAL FOR YOUR PLAYSTATION THAT IS NOT LICENSED BY SONY!!!!!![/B] [/size]

[size=3]Not a controller!!!
Not a memory card!!!
Not even a friggin' AV cable!!![/size]

:flaming:[color=red][size=4]NOTHING![/size][/color]:flaming:

While companies such as Mad Catz and Performance usually do pretty good and I've heard nothing about them frying the system, third party peripherals have a tendency to fry your system, escpecially those waste of time 4x Memory Card's! The Playstation's memory is designed to handle a memory card with 15 blocks of memory, not 60!!! The bottom line is, yes the bigger card may save you money, but when it fries your system, your down the $20 for the card, plus and 90$ for a new Playstation, so just drop $15 for a standard. If not, buy a standard memory card from Performance, they usually do pretty good and I've heard nothing about them frying any systems.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Um.... Shtutup, I have a memory card that isn't licsenced by Sony and it works fine, don't go flamin' about things... It bores me...[/SIZE]:sleep:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lemme see i have had a PSX for like 6 years now... i got a sony 15 block memory card, some 32X15 memory card and a 30 block memory card, so far the 30 block has done the best for me and it hasnt screwed up so far, now i have heard that a lot of the memory cards for the PSX dont work well in the PS2 for some reason (for the PSX games only DUH) but i never tried that so i dont really know.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I use PSX memory cards in my PS2 when I play PSX games (see I haven't got a PSX) but it still works fine :) but I only had it a few weeks ;)[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...