Boo Posted December 14, 2008 Posted December 14, 2008 [center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size] [size=10][FONT="Times New Roman"]Signature Of The Week[/size] [size=5]Week 009[/FONT][/size][/center] [size=1][b]Theme[/b]: [b][color=red]‘‘Things I [color=darkred]Hate[/color]’’[/color][/b]. The theme of this week is ‘‘Things I Hate’’ to compensate with last time's ‘‘Hobbies’’. So you could see it as ‘‘Anti-Hobbies’’... Or you could take the theme anyway you like! Side note for entrants: Like last time, you may want to elaborate on your signature when you post it, if you think its unclear. [b]Entries Deadline[/b]: [b][color=red][u]Monday[/u] 22 December, 2008 @ 23:59 GMT[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][b]Prizes[/b]:[/size] [size=1][b]1st Place[/b]: 1st Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Winner" Medal (which will be added onto your profile under your username.) [b]2nd Place[/b]: 2nd Place Naming in the Hall of eternal OtakuBoards Fame [center][b][u]Rules For Entrants[/b][/u]: [LIST=1][*][i]Always[/i] follow the Signature Of The Week theme. [*]Only submit your own work. Plagiarism is not accepted. [*]Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person. [*]You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards. [*]Entries can be changed [b]BEFORE[/b] voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry. [*]The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels. (OtakuBoards' limit)[/LIST][/center] Note: No discussion in this thread please. If you have any questions or comments you can post them in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59290][b][u]Discussion Thread[/u][/b][/url], but feel free to PM me or any other member of the staff. This is a [b]Bi-Weekly[/b] contest. This will give entrants more time to complete and submit their art, as well as give more time for our fellow members of OB to vote for a winner. (And it secretly gives me as the moderator some flexibility in posting threads and everything) Also, [b]everyone is encouraged to make and submit a signature[/b], whatever your skill level may be. Have fun![/size]
Vicky Posted December 14, 2008 Posted December 14, 2008 [size=1]I'll give this another shot. I better stop making a habit though hahaaa. [center][img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/11/l_fcb3c83c065347edb70840e486ed8e7a.png[/img] [B]Things I Hate:[/B] People yelling. Considering I have a hangover the majority of my life I hate - absolutely [i]hate[/i] people yelling. I also hate even more when they yell "I'M NOT SHOUTING!". Yes, you are, be quiet...[/size][/center]
Cat Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 Here is my entry. Not my best work at all since my computer system had to be reloaded and I haven't gained all my graphic tools back. I couldn't think of something I hated instead i used one of my favorite movies 10 Things I Hate About You and I think some has thought this part of Kat's poem themselves at least once. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/hate.jpg[/IMG]
Boo Posted December 23, 2008 Author Posted December 23, 2008 [size=1]Well... Okay.Good luck you two! :P [/size]
Recommended Posts