OtakuBoards

the voice of buu

lil_hell4t

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem...well i just heard buu's voice at dragonballz.com and i laughed for about 10 minutes.. i thought the greatest threat to the earth would sound more evil..he kinda sounds like android 19 ..or wuz that 20... i dunno but he sounds so funy!!

Ah, yes, i too was surprised from Buu's voice. But i heard it first in Japanese, which was way funnier, so i kne what was coming. But this is just his fat form's voice. I wanna hear his other voice for his other forms lik super buu and kid buu...oooo, ubuu is ganna sound halarious.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Ah, you mean Babi-Dee. That little guy rules. His voice in the Japanese versions was truly great though. At least they kept "Parapapa" [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, Badidi's was good. I laughed so hard when i heard it for japanese. I was watching the episode where buu eats all those cakes from the store. I wanna hear that old guys voice as well. What they should do is give you the oppertunity to listen to voices not yet been released. That or we could go to a japanese site with their voices.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i like buu's voice a lot better in the subs. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, so do I. But I suppose you can't get it much better from the subs though..... Or expect much either..... :) I think that Buu's voice sounds fffuuuunnnnyyyyyy..... Nahahaha.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem...well i just heard buu's voice at dragonballz.com and i laughed for about 10 minutes.. i thought the greatest threat to the earth would sound more evil..he kinda sounds like android 19 ..or wuz that 20... i dunno but he sounds so funy!! [/B][/QUOTE]

It sounds like he sucked in Hylium through his mouth,and sense it kills brain cells,that's probably why he isn't that smart.