OtakuBoards

I need help in finding a new series to watch

Vigilance

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']If you want good old sword fighting action I would have to say [B]Beserk[/B] is a good way to go. I haven't yet caught the whole series, I'm just recentally getting back into finishing the series' I've started and never finished for one reason or another, and [B]Beserk[/B] was one of my all-time favorites.[/QUOTE]

I heard about Berserk, I heard its a good series. I also heard that they have a second season and its not finish yet. I thought the second season was suppose to be completed already.

[quote name='Japan_86']Gurren Lagann is amazingly hilarious. It is just awesome...

Lucky star and Azumanga Daioh?[/QUOTE]

I heard about those two, and its suppose to be some funny series. I haven't watch them yet, but when I have enough time, I'll watch them.

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]If you're still in the market for funny, I'd second a recommendation of Cromartie High as well as Excel Saga and Seto No Hanayome. It may be a different kind of humor for you though a lot of its humor either comes from being unusually random or incredibly manly / awesome.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Tallgeese-']Well since you're looking for romance/comedy, I was actually bored 1 day and started watching Suzuka on demand, I got hooked on it some how, maybe you should check that out.

Also I see you like anime like Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star, you should definitely watch Trigun. Just 2 quick suggestions.[/QUOTE]

I totally Agree with Outlaw Star.. It is a really KickAss Anime Series.. I loved the fight scenes and some of the situations that all the characters get there selves into in each episoid :animesmil . If you are really into action and science fiction. I really Reccomend this anime for you ^__^

[quote name='Snake'sLover18']I totally Agree with Outlaw Star.. It is a really KickAss Anime Series.. I loved the fight scenes and some of the situations that all the characters get there selves into in each episoid :animesmil . If you are really into action and science fiction. I really Reccomend this anime for you ^__^[/QUOTE]

>.< I already saw this series and I pretty much liked it. Its right in the top ten of anime I like. Like I said eariler I need to find a new series, which I haven't seen or heard before, that I want to start watching.

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]If you're still in the market for funny, I'd second a recommendation of Cromartie High as well as Excel Saga and Seto No Hanayome. It may be a different kind of humor for you though a lot of its humor either comes from being unusually random or incredibly manly / awesome.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I remember Cromartie High, I haven't finish watching from the beginning to the end. This series is maybe random funny or weird funny, but funny in its own way. I heard about Excel Saga from a few people, and that series is good. I gotta watch that when I have time. Seto No Hanayome sound interesting, I never heard about it or seen a trailer about it, so it must be new for me and kind of old for people who seen it. I wonder what Seto No Hanayome is about?

[color=darkblue][size=1]Please be careful with the double-posting. Use the Edit button in the future. :3 - Kei[/color][/size]