9mm Avenger Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 For some reason, that Avatar looks [I]very[/I] fimiliar..But that drawings kick the crap(am I allowed to type that?)out of mine! Very good job!
liamc2 Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 coolies!, now we need to get Adams Vampires up and running. .whatever happened to that?
Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [color=crimson]Hey Forte, [b]I[/b] drew that pic, not ANNA...I guess it's alright, I just wanted to draw it for LM and BG mainly. And they all look so pretty. :D By the way, Forte, that blonde one just happens to be me...my feelings are hurt. Anyway, hope you guys liked it LM and BG. Thanks for scanning it for me Anna![/color]
Anna Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Wow Anna, thats a good drawing.... Really good, i like LM's person thing the best, hehehe.. I also like Jenna's too. Hehehehe.. I like blondes but not long hair.... -_- And Adam, bleh, that avatar seems familar... Hmm [/B][/QUOTE] lol... that's Queen Asuka's drawing, I just scanned it for her. ^_^ I [i]do[/i] have a drawing on the the boards though, [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6717]here[/URL]
Vegitto4 Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Queen Asuka drew a lovely pic of the elite [i]Adam's Angels[/i], and I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure! ^_^ Enjoy. [/B][/QUOTE]:wigout: :wigout: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOOD DRAWER, AND THEY ARE AS HOT AS THE GIRLS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :wigout:
Queen Asuka Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]:wigout: :wigout: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOOD DRAWER, AND THEY ARE AS HOT AS THE GIRLS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]LOL, thanks...it's not THAT good, geez LOUISE! *falls over laughing* But thanks again. I try, I really do *keeps laughing*[/color]
amiboshi Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Wow, your drawings are SO good, Queen Asuka. I wish I could draw like you......anyways! Awesome pic!
Deedlit Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Cool pic, Asuka. Show me some more of your pics! :D
Guest Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]Hey Forte, [b]I[/b] drew that pic, not ANNA...I guess it's alright, I just wanted to draw it for LM and BG mainly. And they all look so pretty. :D By the way, Forte, that blonde one just happens to be me...my feelings are hurt. Anyway, hope you guys liked it LM and BG. Thanks for scanning it for me Anna![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green] OoOoOo, ok.... Well then, good job on those drawings Asuka! And Good Scanning Anna, ( LOL ) and i do like blondes, but right now, im in the dark brown, reddish brown phase... And I Like It... Heh Heh [/color]
Spikey Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Queen Asuka drew a lovely pic of the elite [i]Adam's Angels[/i], and I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure! ^_^ Enjoy. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah that is so cool. nice drawer, too. They are so pretty, i love it.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Is that what they really what they look like.[/SIZE]
Shinji v2.0 Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Aww Adam, I thought I was one of your angels!!! Or were you just saying that to sleep with me? :bawl: Shin
Recommended Posts