OtakuBoards

~*Adam's Angels*~

Anna

[color=crimson]Hey Forte, [b]I[/b] drew that pic, not ANNA...I guess it's alright, I just wanted to draw it for LM and BG mainly. And they all look so pretty. :D By the way, Forte, that blonde one just happens to be me...my feelings are hurt. Anyway, hope you guys liked it LM and BG. Thanks for scanning it for me Anna![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Wow Anna, thats a good drawing.... Really good, i like LM's person thing the best, hehehe.. I also like Jenna's too. Hehehehe.. I like blondes but not long hair.... -_- And Adam, bleh, that avatar seems familar... Hmm [/B][/QUOTE]

lol... that's Queen Asuka's drawing, I just scanned it for her. ^_^

I [i]do[/i] have a drawing on the the boards though, [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6717]here[/URL]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Queen Asuka drew a lovely pic of the elite [i]Adam's Angels[/i], and I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure! ^_^ Enjoy. [/B][/QUOTE]:wigout: :wigout: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOOD DRAWER, AND THEY ARE AS HOT AS THE GIRLS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]:wigout: :wigout: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOOD DRAWER, AND THEY ARE AS HOT AS THE GIRLS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LOL, thanks...it's not THAT good, geez LOUISE! *falls over laughing* But thanks again. I try, I really do *keeps laughing*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Hey Forte, [b]I[/b] drew that pic, not ANNA...I guess it's alright, I just wanted to draw it for LM and BG mainly. And they all look so pretty. :D By the way, Forte, that blonde one just happens to be me...my feelings are hurt. Anyway, hope you guys liked it LM and BG. Thanks for scanning it for me Anna![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] OoOoOo, ok.... Well then, good job on those drawings Asuka! And Good Scanning Anna, ( LOL ) and i do like blondes, but right now, im in the dark brown, reddish brown phase... And I Like It... Heh Heh [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Queen Asuka drew a lovely pic of the elite [i]Adam's Angels[/i], and I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure! ^_^ Enjoy. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah that is so cool. nice drawer, too. They are so pretty, i love it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Is that what they really what they look like.[/SIZE]