Ezekiel Posted February 21, 2009 Posted February 21, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I shall claim next~ MY RETURN TO THE WORM. I missed it. Let's hope I haven't gotten too rusty. [B]EDIT: DONE[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/graverobber_09.jpg[/IMG] Guess what I've watched recently? I checked the transition and it looked good to me, I hope >_> If the seam is off let me know; something weird happened when I adjusted the colours. I tried to fix it to one shade of blue, but if it's still off too much let me know and I'll fix it <3 [/SIZE]
Munky Posted February 27, 2009 Posted February 27, 2009 [size=1][color=green]Wheet-whoot! I goes next! [b]CLAIMED! --- edit --------------------------------- x x x -----[/b] I made sure the border wasn't difficult this time (sorry about last time!). [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/ndrdw9.jpg[/img][/color][/size] :D
jigglyness Posted March 4, 2009 Posted March 4, 2009 [size=1]I will be claiming next!!! :D [b]EDIT[/b]--------------- Okie Dokie. Done. :D [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/33jnx46.jpg[/img] Art by CLAMP from Code Geass[/size]
SunfallE Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Taken. Will be back with an edit. =P And here it is... [IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2159/thiefdark.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Shishou Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Claiming the spot after Beth, please. :D Here we are~! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6730/gwormcopy.jpg[/IMG]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 I'm taking the spot next to Shishou. >=3 -------*::*EDIT*::*-------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3484/flamburgcopy.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 [size=1]RAWR. I feel like doing another one. CLAIMCLAIMCLAIM!!!!!!!! [b]EDIT[/b]---- DONE! :] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2j316og.jpg[/img][/size]
Kimmeh Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]Oh man, do I have ideas spewing. I claim next. XD[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"][EDIT] LOL SEE I WAS EXCITED. Dedicating this to Alexa, kay. [/EDIT][/COLOR] [URL=http://img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vaderworm.jpg][IMG]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9096/vaderworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Shishou Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Since no one has claimed for a few days I'll claim again. =3 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it sorta turned out messed up. [IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9022/lovelyworm.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
Munky Posted March 19, 2009 Posted March 19, 2009 [color=green][size=1]All righties, I'll claim! Whee~ [b]--- edit ----------------------------------x x x------[/b] Finished! Sorry for the wait [bows]. [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/vfbaeh.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Cat Posted March 29, 2009 Posted March 29, 2009 I'll claim next if its not taken. I have yet to add to this graphic worm. ******Edit****** Here it is. I think it was my first time working with yellow. Let me know if it needs to be changed. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Love.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted March 29, 2009 Posted March 29, 2009 [size=1]next spot is now CLAIMED!!! [b]EDIT[/b]--------- Sorry for the wait. :] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/rba3no.jpg[/img] btw, the font used is called "arriere garde" :D[/size]
Haku877 Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 I might as well get something in for once and act like a participating member =] [B][U]EDIT:[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/Untitled-1.jpg[/IMG] Hehe, sorry if its sorta crude, first one^_^ (In case you miss it, its kind of explaining parts of the OB, or just showing how cluttered and crazy it gets)
jigglyness Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [size=1]Alrighteys. Since no one has claimed, I will claim next again. I feel like a hog D: Oh wells. [indent][color=green][b]Boo:[/b] At least you're a hog who adds pretty stuffs. :whoops:[/color][/indent][/size] ---------------------------------------------------------- LOLS. I guess that makes it not as bad. Ok I kind of had a hard time getting it to go smoothly. ughhh. But I think it turned out well. [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/dxxzqv.jpg[/IMG] GO!!!
Munky Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [color=green][size=1]Um...I'll [i]try[/i]. If I die, blame Jiggly Thong~ XD[/color][/size] :D
Cat Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 I'll give it ago now that my finals and such are all done. Edit: Here we go. Some reason it took longer for a simple piece. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/x-mengw-1.jpg[/IMG]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted May 25, 2009 Posted May 25, 2009 [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Okay~ I claim the next one. -----------------------EDIT----------------------- [/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3787/gwpaint.jpg[/IMG]
Aaryanna Posted May 26, 2009 Posted May 26, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I'll claim the next spot. =P Since I want to shake this up with something different. Hahahahahahaha! [B]EDIT:[/B] I'm giving up my claim. o_O We had a death in the family this morning and I haven't even had a chance to work on my idea. So I'll just have to come back another time, sorry.[/COLOR][/FONT]
jomz Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 Since Aaryanna gave up her claim.. I'll be stepping in. My, it has been a while since I last made an entry. Here it is! It's Fumoffu from Full Metal Panic! I hope that smoke from his gun make it to the next worm. ^_^ Here it is! [URL=http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/graphicworm/?action=view¤t=fumoffu-bulletholes.jpg][IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/graphicworm/th_fumoffu-bulletholes.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Kimmeh Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Garamond"]Claim. It's been too long. >>;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] EDIT//: Done and done. [URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenlanternworm.jpg][IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/838/greenlanternworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
jigglyness Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [size=1]CLAIMCLAIMCLAIM. :D Haven't done one in a while too...kinda. lol. ---------[b]EDIT[/b]--------------- DONE! :D [URL=http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skylinew.jpg][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9277/skylinew.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] NEXT! :][/size]
UnpredictableEd Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 Haven't done it in awhile... so, I'll claim next. Done. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Shishou Posted May 30, 2009 Posted May 30, 2009 [SIZE="1"]What the hay, I'm running Photoshop so I'll claim next. I'm up for a challenge. =3 (Oh, and doesn't the list need updating? .___. Edit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Should match up nicely; I went overboard on it and everything looks so busy, haha. I hope I don't scare anyone away. > >;; [IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8242/givemesengoku.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted May 31, 2009 Posted May 31, 2009 [FONT="Arial Narrow"]CLAIM.[strike] lol I'm hogging the claim spot.[/strike] XD <-----------------EDIT-----------------------> Moar [i]Sengoku Basara[/i]~ I love his shoes. <333 [/FONT] [IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1047/sanadabasara.jpg[/IMG]
Delta Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 ^ Niiiice. Nice graphic champloo! Claimed. [color=#35425e]Edit: I hope the leading edge matches. Do we use PNG here?[/color]
Recommended Posts