OtakuBoards

i'm going to raw is war!

Lady Macaiodh

my friend jared has second row, ring side tickets to wwf on the 28th! he asked me to go! it's raw is war. everybody watch, i'll probably be on tv! i'm going to be wearing my stone cold t-shirt & carrying a sign that says "finally lita has come back to richmond" (she's originally from here). & i'll probably have a shameless otaku plug on the back. should i do it, james?

[color=indigo]Finally Lady M has come back to Richmond:therock:....That Rocks Lady M!!!! Put in a shameless plug for the Otaku so we can recognize you on TV. I am so envious because you are gaurenteed to see the Rock and HHH and Jericho as well as Trish Stratus:drool: up close...I'll be watching on the 28th. If I see both you and Trish the same night I'll have enough dirty thoughts to last a life time. :wigout: Have fun!![/color]

Thats soo cool LM, good for you. Now, ill be watching, and if i see you that would be phat, and also.... If i see Trish Stratus, Lita, and You all in one night? Damn, im not worthy!

[COLOR=red]I'm happy for you...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]Ah, a WWF topic. Now I can express my thoughts on the WWF today...[/COLOR]

It's horrible. Without compitition, McMahon has let the product go stale. Some of the storylines are cheesy and unbelievable. The Hardy's are out, Benoit is out, Rhyno is out, Mike Awesome (if he's still around) is underused, as wel as every ECW star on the roster, with the exception of RVD.

The Undertaker needs to retire. He no longer sells his opponents moves, and he's really sloppy in the ring. HE'S TOO OLD.

It's the same with Austin. While his mic skills are top-notch, he's starting to show his age in the ring.

Boss Man a Main-Eventer? What on Earth is Vinnie Mac thinking? Boss Man is by no means the best wrestler to watch.

Ric Flair, back in the ring? That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Chuck and Billy. I think that speaks for itself.

The WWF is doing so bad, they've had to sink to the level of wet t-shirt contest. How desperate is Vince?

Now, there are a few rays of hope. Angle's back to being a heel (although his original turn was, in my opinion, weak), Triple H is back, Taz is getting a decent push, Jericho is finally a champion.

But those few details still haven't saved the WWF... It's ratings are low right now, and they've had to lay off a lot of workers...

Alright, enough ramblings...

Okay, I'm green with envy.:p Last event I attended was Wrestlemania like three years ago. It was great making my brother hold up an "Austin fears Hogan" sign! Hopefully the fans won't chant "WHAT" during Lilian Garcia's singing of the national anthem like they've been doing lately...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]my friend jared has second row, ring side tickets to wwf on the 28th! he asked me to go! it's raw is war. everybody watch, i'll probably be on tv! i'm going to be wearing my stone cold t-shirt & carrying a sign that says "finally lita has come back to richmond" (she's originally from here). & i'll probably have a shameless otaku plug on the back. should i do it, james? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That is sooo cool Lady M. I will try to watch it if i amnot on otakuboards. Oh I do not know what you look like though, so send me a pic of you if you can, ok.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hopefully Gold Dust will make an early appearance. That guy has to be one of the best performers ever! [/B][/QUOTE]
Gold Dust?! What do you mean you hope he makes an early appearance?! He's not even in WWF! ..........is he? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]It was announced on SmackDown that he is entering the Royal Rumble. Whether or not he's a real WWF employee is beyond me.
Curt Hennig, God Father, and Val Venis are in it too. I still want Nash in though... [/B][/QUOTE]
Whoa! Kewl! I like the God Father..... Val Venis is an idiot, and I don't even know Curt Hennig..... And I can barely remember Gold Dust. All I can remember of him is his wig..... :D Very kewl, thanks for the info Crazy White Boy! :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Aww that's sooo cool LM, nice one... can't watch it though, confused at what channel it'll be on :bawl:[/SIZE]

:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's on Fox Sports over here..... Maybe FOX over there? I dunno..... Hang on, isn't it on something like TN, or UN or something like that? 'Cause that is what JR says when it just starts.....

Well, it looks like Lady M was right about Hall. I've just read that the WWF have renewed interest in him and have agreed to contract him, although he would work less days than Nash so that he can spend time with his family.

It all gets stranger however. Word has it, that it's quite possible that Hogan will sign as well. The next pay per view is No Way Out and some think that the nWo could reform. The initials match, but is it just a coincidence? Ah well, Hogan won't be around until Wrestlemania anyway. I can't wait as Hogan is my all-time favorite! The source of this rumor is 1Wrestling.com. Usually these things should be taken with a grain of salt though...