Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my friend jared has second row, ring side tickets to wwf on the 28th! he asked me to go! it's raw is war. everybody watch, i'll probably be on tv! i'm going to be wearing my stone cold t-shirt & carrying a sign that says "finally lita has come back to richmond" (she's originally from here). & i'll probably have a shameless otaku plug on the back. should i do it, james?
Posted
[color=indigo]Finally Lady M has come back to Richmond:therock:....That Rocks Lady M!!!! Put in a shameless plug for the Otaku so we can recognize you on TV. I am so envious because you are gaurenteed to see the Rock and HHH and Jericho as well as Trish Stratus:drool: up close...I'll be watching on the 28th. If I see both you and Trish the same night I'll have enough dirty thoughts to last a life time. :wigout: Have fun!![/color]
Posted
Lucky you Lady M! I'm going to the next ppv here in Chicago. I think its either Feb or March...Not sure, friend has tickets and trying to talk him into bringing me. :)
Posted
cool, lm. i've seen 2 of the raw is war-i had to work them tho. it's definitely going to b fun for you-i'll b watching that night :D
Posted
[COLOR=blue] I'll be looking for you for sure, since I won't be able to go to an event like that for a while. But that's all good. HAVE FUN AND KICK ***!!!!!![/COLOR] :therock:
Posted
Thats soo cool LM, good for you. Now, ill be watching, and if i see you that would be phat, and also.... If i see Trish Stratus, Lita, and You all in one night? Damn, im not worthy!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Woa.....Congrats Lady M. ........ and you're wearing a stone cold t-shirt GOOD FOR YOU!!!

:demon::naughty:Stone Cold Rocks!!:therock: :mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]

What?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

What? [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? haha stone colds awesome, i want to see him get a peice of hHh who i can see isnt gonna be bad no more
Posted
[COLOR=red]I'm happy for you...[/COLOR]


[COLOR=deeppink]Ah, a WWF topic. Now I can express my thoughts on the WWF today...[/COLOR]

It's horrible. Without compitition, McMahon has let the product go stale. Some of the storylines are cheesy and unbelievable. The Hardy's are out, Benoit is out, Rhyno is out, Mike Awesome (if he's still around) is underused, as wel as every ECW star on the roster, with the exception of RVD.

The Undertaker needs to retire. He no longer sells his opponents moves, and he's really sloppy in the ring. HE'S TOO OLD.

It's the same with Austin. While his mic skills are top-notch, he's starting to show his age in the ring.

Boss Man a Main-Eventer? What on Earth is Vinnie Mac thinking? Boss Man is by no means the best wrestler to watch.

Ric Flair, back in the ring? That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Chuck and Billy. I think that speaks for itself.

The WWF is doing so bad, they've had to sink to the level of wet t-shirt contest. How desperate is Vince?


Now, there are a few rays of hope. Angle's back to being a heel (although his original turn was, in my opinion, weak), Triple H is back, Taz is getting a decent push, Jericho is finally a champion.

But those few details still haven't saved the WWF... It's ratings are low right now, and they've had to lay off a lot of workers...


Alright, enough ramblings...
Posted
First...CONGRATS LADY M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Your'e SO lucky..lol

and second..i do have to agree on some of those things Nerdsy...WWF is getting in a way predictable..i didn't see RAW when Triple H did come back, though!!!!!! :(
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow, I went to a few of those as a kid :p When I [i]was[/i] into wrestling. The best one I went to was back when Shawn Michaels fought Deisel for the belt. It was the greatest match ever. Too bad Deisel (now known as Kevin Nash) lost though.. Grrr...![/SIZE]
Posted
Okay, I'm green with envy.:p Last event I attended was Wrestlemania like three years ago. It was great making my brother hold up an "Austin fears Hogan" sign! Hopefully the fans won't chant "WHAT" during Lilian Garcia's singing of the national anthem like they've been doing lately...
Posted
lol...I pretty much stopped watching wrestling whenever I was in about 8th grade. Even then I wasn't a fan of the WWF, I was WCW all the way. Have fun, all the same, though.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]my friend jared has second row, ring side tickets to wwf on the 28th! he asked me to go! it's raw is war. everybody watch, i'll probably be on tv! i'm going to be wearing my stone cold t-shirt & carrying a sign that says "finally lita has come back to richmond" (she's originally from here). & i'll probably have a shameless otaku plug on the back. should i do it, james? [/B][/QUOTE]





[SIZE=1]That is sooo cool Lady M. I will try to watch it if i amnot on otakuboards. Oh I do not know what you look like though, so send me a pic of you if you can, ok.[/SIZE]
Posted
Well thats great to hear LM,wow you got seats that are close to the ring.Anyways have a good time there and chant What? with all the Austin 3:16 fans!:)
Posted
WOW! You got [i]that[/i] close to the ring?! Geez, well, have a nice time up there..... :) I wish I could go too..... :bawl: j/k :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hopefully Gold Dust will make an early appearance. That guy has to be one of the best performers ever! [/B][/QUOTE]
Gold Dust?! What do you mean you hope he makes an early appearance?! He's not even in WWF! ..........is he? :rolleyes:
Posted
It was announced on SmackDown that he is entering the Royal Rumble. Whether or not he's a real WWF employee is beyond me.
Curt Hennig, God Father, and Val Venis are in it too. I still want Nash in though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]It was announced on SmackDown that he is entering the Royal Rumble. Whether or not he's a real WWF employee is beyond me.
Curt Hennig, God Father, and Val Venis are in it too. I still want Nash in though... [/B][/QUOTE]
Whoa! Kewl! I like the God Father..... Val Venis is an idiot, and I don't even know Curt Hennig..... And I can barely remember Gold Dust. All I can remember of him is his wig..... :D Very kewl, thanks for the info Crazy White Boy! :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Aww that's sooo cool LM, nice one... can't watch it though, confused at what channel it'll be on :bawl:[/SIZE]

:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's on Fox Sports over here..... Maybe FOX over there? I dunno..... Hang on, isn't it on something like TN, or UN or something like that? 'Cause that is what JR says when it just starts.....
Posted
Well, it looks like Lady M was right about Hall. I've just read that the WWF have renewed interest in him and have agreed to contract him, although he would work less days than Nash so that he can spend time with his family.


It all gets stranger however. Word has it, that it's quite possible that Hogan will sign as well. The next pay per view is No Way Out and some think that the nWo could reform. The initials match, but is it just a coincidence? Ah well, Hogan won't be around until Wrestlemania anyway. I can't wait as Hogan is my all-time favorite! The source of this rumor is 1Wrestling.com. Usually these things should be taken with a grain of salt though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...